✯1-highschool?hellschool

Keith:Junior
Lance:Junior
Pidge:sophomore
Hunk:junior
Shiro:Collage senior
Allura:Collage Junior
Matt:???
Coran:???

Other characters(OCs) info will be in the chapters
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

"AHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG" Keith screamed as he tackled his older brother, Shiro.

Shiro had drawn all over his face while he had slept. Now he would pay.

Shiro laughed, "ok, ok *wheeze* your heavy. I'm sorry! You can wash off the marker! It's not permanent!"

"You don't sound sorry!" Keith replied, clawing at the taller male.

Shiro just laughed and tried to fend off a cat like Keith.

"Will you guys be quiet? I was trying to sleep!" Keith's younger brother, Cole, emerged from the hallway with his arms crossed. He glared at them both. Yep, he was definitely related to Keith.

"Sorry, this douchebag over here did this!" Keith said pointing to his face dramatically. Cole just raised an eyebrow and went back to his room to sleep.
Shiro pushed off Keith and went over to Cole, blocking him from entering his room, "Nope, if you go back to sleep, you'll be late for school, 30 minutes than breakfast, Keith will drive you."

Cole groaned, "Fine."

Shiro smiled and ruffled the 14 year old's dark hair which was very similar to Keith's, just with a different style. Cole just scowled and brushed his hand away, stomping into his room. Keith also went to his room to get ready. After 20 minutes, he came back out to the kitchen where Shiro had made coffee. He handed Keith his cup and they sipped quietly on the hot drink waiting for the youngest Kogane brother. Shiro looked Keith up and down and sighed. A black T-shirt and skinny jeans accompanied by a red flannel. Could Keith get anymore emo? At the same time, Keith was wondering about his eyeliner. Shiro had taken them all and used it for himself. Finally Cole stomped back, dressed in black jeans, a gray shirt, and a purple and white hoodie, unzipped.

"Finally decided to show up, eh?"

Cole scowled at Shiro once more and took a piece of bread and jam, stuffing it in his mouth. Keith took a piece too, then proceeded to grab his backpack and walked out the door, knowing that his little brother will follow.

"Bye Shiro."

"Bye guys."

»»————- ★ ————-««

Keith parked his prized red motorcycle and got off, taking off his helmet. He ran his fingers through his hair and turned to his brother, also taking off his helmet.

"Don't even come near me in school." The freshman said, trying to sound tough.

"Yeah, yeah." Keith smiled and walked into the huge school, knowing that his brother would probably wait a few seconds before going in. As he walked through the huge doors he sighed. High school was complete hell for him. Just getting out of his emo phase or at least trying to, Keith didn't have the best of reputations. Usually getting into fights and stirring up trouble everywhere. This year was a fresh start. No more pissing people off. Controlling emotions. No more fights...unless they throw the first punch.