✯9-Girlfriend?!?

Oof. Sorry this is late. I've been sick this week like literally bed ridden for 2 days(more like I'm just lazy) I'll be ranting about life and stuff at the end, if you don't want to read it, you don't have to.
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

3rd person POV
"Keith! Hey! Who is that?!? Wake up! Keith!!!" A rough voice yelled.

"Wha..?" Keith blink sleepily, snuggling into whatever warm thing was next to him.

"Keith!," Shiro's angry face came into view, "Who is that?!? And where were you last night? You look awful!"

Keith groaned and suddenly felt as if his stomach had exploded.

"Fuck!" He yelled, throwing the blanket off of him and racing towards the bathroom.

He barely made it as he vomited into the toilet, feeling nauseous. He gasped for air and then vomited again. He felt as if he was puking his guts out. Shiro walked into the bathroom a few seconds after, shaking his head disappointingly.

A few minutes passed and Keith felt that his stomach was empty. He stopped a moment to breath heavily. The headache hit him immediately after. He groaned and coughed a bit. Shiro sighed and gave him a glass of water.

"Where did you go last night?" He asked, his voice a bit softer than before.

"Out. At a party." Keith replied, taking a sip of water.

"You shouldn't be drinking Keith, you know this. You're underage."

Keith sighed, "I-I know but.."

"God," Shiro pinched the bridge of his nose in a stressed out manner, " You should know better."

Keith looked at the ground.

"And who is that boy in your bed? Did he do something to you? If he did, I fucking swear- oh god did he pressure you into drinking?!? Did he touch you?!?"

Keith's head snapped up defensively, "What?! No! He didn't do anything-" flashbacks from the night before came, Lance tangling his fingers in Keith's hair, shoving his tongue into his mouth, "Well I mean-"

"Oh my god, he did touch you?!?" Shiro screeched.

"NO! He didn't!" That was a lie and Keith knew it, "He was drunk and crashed here for the night that's all!"

"And you were in bed with him?"

"Well-"

"Shouldn't you have taken the couch? Or go sleep in Cole's room?"

"I- I wasn't thinking I swear! Nothing happened!" Keith's voice cracked.

Shiro sighed, "Ok, well, um, go wake the guy up and take him home."

Keith put the empty glass next to the sink and walked out the bathroom and down the hallway. He opened the door to see his brunette friend sitting up, hair messy.

"Ugh. I feel like trash." Lance said, yawning.

Keith scoffed, "That's me everyday."