✯7-Stupid Feelings

I need that shirt^
Also, I changed my mind, just pretend Allura finished College already okie? Forget about what I said in the first chapter. Thanks! <3
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

Keith pulled up his hair, tying it up.

"I'm gonna go to a 'friend's' house, ok? I'll be back... later," He shouted, pulling on his shoes.

Cole poked his head out of his room, facing Keith.

"You don't have friends."

"Very funny. Well, see ya!" Keith stood and opened the door, stepping out.

   Cole walked back into his room. He flopped onto his bed. Ugh. Why do I still feel this way? He thought, Marcus is just another dumb jerk. I don't care about him! He rolled over onto his belly, hugging his giant wolf plushie. Who am I kidding? I love that dork. Cole's face burned bright red as he tried not to think about it. Why do I love him so much?

»»————- ★ ————-««

Keith stepped into the house, looking at Lance.

"Where is everyone?"

"My parents and the kids are visiting some relatives. They won't be back till tomorrow. Veronica is at college and yeah. I decided to watch the house and ya know."

They both walked up the stairs and into Lance's room. Keith sat on the bed, watching Lance with lust filled eyes.

Lance smirked, "I'm gonna absolutely wreck you~"

»»————- ★ ————-««

Shiro sighed as he listened to Allura blabber on about how she didn't have enough followers.

"Look, babe, this is my last year in college. I'm gonna have to get an apartment and stuff."

"So?" She replies, looking at her nails.

"So... well, you should find an actual stable job and we could save up. We were gonna get an apartment together then a house, remember?"

"I couldn't find any jobs yet," she said, checking her instagram.

"Babe, Starbucks is not a stable job. Can you at least try harder to find a job?"

Allura sighed, "I guess."

"Allura this is serious! This is our future!" Shiro said, raising his voice a bit.

"Whatever babe. Things will work out. I know people."

Shiro exhaled, trying to keep calm. Damn these rich people. Adam wouldn't be like this! Shiro stopped and mentally punched himself. Enough with Adam. They were done. No need to think about him.

"Well I have to go to class." Shiro said in a strained voice, standing up and grabbing his book bag.

"K, bye, babe! Love you!" Allura said, kissing his cheek.