✯5-Bullies

Thank you so much voltronfan4eternity for this wonderful fan art of Cole🤗⬆️ It's fucking amazing!!
Love u guys <3

[Warning: Marcus's friends are stupid jerks and what they say might hurt you. Fucking jerks]⚠️
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

[Lance's POV💙]

"So can I come over to your house today?~" I ask, purring in his ear.

I see Keith blush and shake his head.

"I have a lot of homework and Shiro's not home today so I have to clean and stuff."

I groan, "Fine. See you tomorrow then."

[Cole's Pov]

They walk away, laughing to themselves. I stand up, grimacing from pain. I've been getting bullied since middle school. I wipe the blood from my mouth and put a hand to my stomach where they kicked me. Ugh. I hope Keith doesn't notice. I should get cleaned up. Walking towards the bathroom I noticed Marcus hanging out with my bullies. They're all popular, especially Marcus. How could he hang out with them? Couldn't he see that they were awful to people?

It hurts to see him laugh with them. Though Marcus is sometimes a jerk too. Ugh. I can't believe I fell in love with a bully.

Heh. How cliché.

[Marcus Pov ]

"Yo Marc!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Tyler, Chris, and Jason, laughing.

"What's up?" I high five one of them as they come over.

"Haha, you should've been there, he's weak af."

"Who?"

"Fucking Cole Kogane. Ever heard of him? He's so weird and awkward haha. Such a fucking loser."

I feel a pang in my heart. Cole? Wait no, snap out of it! I don't like him! Girls. Think of Girls!!! I'm straight!

"I heard he's gay. That fucking fag."

I laugh along awkwardly, trying to escape.

"Y-yeah totally ha."

They all eventually leave. They were right. Right? Yeah. I don't like boys. Girls, think of girls. Ok. Yeah. Cole is weird. I shouldn't be around him. Yeah. Ok. I'm not his friend. Ok.

Time skip cuz it's 8:17 and I'm hella late for school.

I lean against my locker, taking out my phone. Next class will start in a minute or something. I hear my name and Cole comes next to me.

"Hey-"

"Go away." I cut him off, not looking away from my phone.

He blinks, "Marc?"

"It's Marcus to you now get out of here you fucking nerd before I break you!" I snap loudly, glaring at him.

"Wha-? But Marc-"

"You actually thought we were friends?!?," I bark, "Ha! Get out of here fag, I don't want to see your ugly face."