✯6-Cold

Ack! I'm so sorry! My writing keeps being delayed! Welp. Um. Also, you guys are crazy! I get like 70 notifications in the morning! I'm not a morning person! Welp.
Enjoy?
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

Date: Friday, Time: 6:40am

Keith groans as he washes his face and looks in the mirror. Yeesh. All he saw was trash.

He messed with his hair until it looked decent and kind of fluffy. He tied it in a small pony tail. Good enough, he thought. He walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to his bedroom. It was a complete mess. Looking through his closet, he chose to wear a red shirt, a black leather jacket Shiro gave him, his ripped jeans, and a gray beanie he found laying around. Meh. Looks good enough. The raven haired boy wandered out and knocked on his younger brother's door.

"Cole? You done, bud?"

Cole opened the door and looked at him with a cold, expressionless face.

He was wearing black jeans, a light blue shirt, and his purple and white jacket.

"Can I just stay home? I'm done with school."

Keith rolled his eyes and grabbed Cole by the hood, dragging him to the kitchen.

"Want anything to eat?" The older boy asked, looking through the refrigerator.

"Nah, I'm good."

And with that, the two boys headed out.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Just stay close," Keith said.

"Fine."

They walked through the halls warily, Keith keeping an eye out for Marcus. He saw them come around the corner and tensed up. The older boy put a hand on Cole's shoulder and could feel him shaking a bit. The 4 boys continued to laugh together, heading for Cole but stopped and turned quickly as they saw Keith who was glaring at them.

The two Kogane brothers then headed to class.

"I'll see you later ok? Don't go far from here."

"Fine."

"I'm only a few classrooms down. Ok bye."

Keith ruffled his hair, causing it to stick up and out of place. Cole glared at him and turned around, walking into class. Keith looked around, spotting the bullies. He glared at them one final time and walked down the hall.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Lunch time.

Keith opened his locker, to find that he didn't pack lunch. He groaned, his stomach rumbling. Cole had left to sit with a few people he knew. Mr. Thace had held him back for a few minutes after class so the hallway was empty.

"Hey kitten~" He heard a voice say.

He turned around, rolling his eyes. Oh right. This guy. The guy who's brother is bulling my brother.