Oof, sorry + Q&A

AHHHHHHGGGGG I'm so sorry! I'm a terrible author! I haven't uploaded since fucking NOVEMBER!!!!

School has been so goddamn crazy and I have so many projects and ughhh.

(Also, thanks for 2k on the book <3)

There was a "winter dance" today at my school. I really, really did NOT want to go. But my friends dragged me there anyway. Most of them in fancy clothes and others in regular school outfits. I had my regular school attire(jacket, leggings, tennis shoes) anyway they said it would have free food so I went. The "food" was pretzels and candy bars. The music was so loud and like from the 2000's since that was "appropriate music" it was annoying as fuck. I would've hated it if it weren't for my friends. They make everything better.

Anywayyyyy.

Soo I ship my friend with his friend. One is straight. One is not. So anyway I tell my gay friend how I ship them and stuff and I jokingly said "oooohhhh imma write fanfiction oooo." Now he wants me to actually write a fanfic for him. Lmao that's gonna be fun.

Anywayyyy(x2)

Q&A time!!! Ask questions in the comments and I'll answer them next chapter! Which is probably next week.

Thanks for reading my hopeless ranting!

Byeeee!

~author