✯2-Lance's house

Warning: LeMoNs
:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚ *:・゚:・゚ *:
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  
┊  ┊  
┊  

Keith waits in the parking lot, leaning on his motorcycle. Where the fuck was Cole?!? He suddenly spots his younger brother and one of his eyebrows raise up. Cole and some other guy, who looked older, were walking out together laughing, looking like they were having a good time. That was strange. The youngest Kogane brother didn't have many friends. Keith smiled. His little brother already making friends. The older, and at least 1 foot taller, boy had tan skin and brown hair that was bleached near the top. He kinda looked like Lance except he had brown eyes. Coincident? Keith didn't think so. The pair stopped, talked a bit more and the older boy left Cole looking a bit flustered and pouty at the same time.

Keith smirked as he sneaked up on him, "Who's that?"

"AH! Uh- K-Keith um, what are you talking about?" Cole replied, blushing madly.

"He's cute." Keith said, winking. Cole had came out to Shiro and him about a year ago, crying because he was confused and frustrated.

"GAHHH! That's disgusting Keith!"

"Pfft, admit it, you have a crush."

"N-no I don't! Besides, he's a total jerk! One minute you think he's your friend and the next he's teasing you and-and-"

"Ok, ok, just stop rambling about your crush and let's go, I- I um have to go somewhere."

Cole looked at Keith confused than shrugged it off and followed him to the motorcycle.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Keith slowly pulled into the driveway and took off his helmet. This was the place. He had told Shiro that he had a homework assignment and had to go to his friend's house. Shiro thought it was strange that there would be homework on the first day but didn't want to push it. To be honest, Keith was feeling pretty nervous. What if this Lance guy didn't turn out to be so nice? What if he- no. Keith shook his head and walked up to the big 2-floor house. It was pretty noisy in there. He double checked the address and knocked on the door. The screaming decreased by a tiny bit and the door opened. A middle aged lady carrying a small child, was standing there.

"Oh! You must be my son's friend that's coming over." Her accent was thick when she spoke.

Keith smiled and heard stomping, Lance came up behind his mother, "Keith! Your here."

Keith stepped into the house and saw many kids running around.

"Would you like some cookies?" Mrs. McClain said, holding out a tray.

"Oh, thanks, Mrs. McClain." Keith said, taking a piece and taking a bite. It was still warm.

"Oh please, call me Catalina." The short woman chuckled, walking back to the kitchen.

"Whose that?" A voice said.

Keith turned around. That boy from earlier. Keith smirked.