Introduction

Hi! My name is Y/N and I'm a fire mage. I can use fire in any way I see fit. I can change its color, shape, smell and even texture! I most use it for displays or shows to make money. I heard of a famous person known as salamander that is a fire magic expert! I heard he is in a guild known as fairy tail and fairy tail is a famous guild! Maybe I can join or at least get him to help me learn to use my magic for something other than shows.

I set out in search of the guild. People say it's in a town called magnolia but I don't exactly have a map and taking directions isn't my strong point. So I wander around and around until I run into someone that says they are in fairy tail. He's a big guy and handsome for a older man and VERY well built. He says he's heading there now after being on a long quest so I can tag along. I happily agree and follow him like a lost puppy. Which is exactly what I feel like.

I show him my magic and he seems impressed but also says I have plenty of room to improve which I agree with. I tell him about the stories I hear about salamander and how I'm hoping he can help me master my magic. He laughs a bit and tells me about how reckless he is but he is very skilled. He told me to try my best not to destroy anything when he teaches me my magic. He tells me salamanders real name is Natsu Dragneel. I like the name.

We end up walking for over a week. I don't know why he insisted on walking and frankly I was starting to get uncomfortable with him. I could feel him looking at me at times and not in a good way. It's like he was undressing me with his eyes. Pervert! But I ignored it. As long as he didn't make a move I was good. I got to know him really well and he showed me his magic which I found fascinating. It was destructive yet so cool to watch.

He announces to me that we are about to reach the city of magnolia and I get so excited I start jumping up and down. I practically skip like a little kid beside him and he just laughs at me. Probably because I'm acting like a kid but I don't look like one. I'm 17 years old and easily look like I'm 20. I've always been told i look very mature for my age but in reality I'm a kid at heart. Don't get me wrong I can be serious but if I can I'd rather play and have fun.

I skip alongside this big guy who if I remember correctly his name was Guildarts. A unusual name but I like it. It's different and I like things that are different because blending in is so boring! We finally see the guild and I rush it.

"Wait for me Y/N!" I hear Guildarts call and I stop right outside the door and turn around.

"I want to introduce you to everyone ok? Since we know each other I can put in a good word for you to join!" He says with a smile and drapes his arm over my shoulders.

He then kicks open the door and everyone stops and stares at us. I gulp and walk in with Guildarts. I see a group of friends sitting at a table and a boy with pink hair sees Guildarts and rushes him.

"Guildarts! You old man welcome back!" He says and jumps on him causing Guildarts to move his arm off of me

"Hey Natsu! You sure have grown up huh!" Guildarts says while rubbing Natsu's head.

So this is Natsu huh? I didn't expect him to be so cute. I think to myself and blush.

"Hey who's your friend?" Natsu asks and walks up to me getting very close to my face.

"I Uhh. I'm. Y/N. Hi." I stutter and hold out my hand. He shakes it and says

"I'm Natsu! Nice to meet ya!" With a big grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile myself.

I think I'm going to like it here.