Join?

So while I'm talking to Natsu I start to feel funny. His smile makes me feel tingly and his voice gives me butterflies in my stomach. I look at Guildarts who is talking to a short old man and he waves me over.

"Sorry Natsu. I'll be right back." I say and rush over. Natsu looks a little insulted but shrugs it off.

"Hi Guildarts."

"Hey Y/N. This is Master Makarov. I told him about you wanting to join and you wanting Natsu to help you master your magic and he wants to see what you can do so far."

"Ok. Here goes." I reply and take a stance. I look around and see people gather around. Especially Natsu who is standing right in front of me but a few feet away.

Nows your chance. Give them a good show and show your best!

I start of by making a heart shaped fire in my hand. I make it small then enlarge it so everyone can see it. I then change the colors of it. I cycle through every color I can think of. Then I proceed to change the smell. I make it smell like roses then fresh fruit then cooked meat then a field of flowers. Then I ask for Natsu's help.

"Natsu you can eat fire right?" I ask and he nods.

"Come here then." I motion for him to come to me and he does.

"Here!" I make a cheeseburger shaped flame and pass it to him. He eats it and his eyes grow wide

"It tastes like a cheeseburger!" He yells

"Name a food and I'll make it and it will taste like it to.

"Make a steak!" He says excitedly and I nod and make a steak shaped flame that smells and tastes like a steak.

He eats it and yells "this is amazing!"

"My last display is my favorite one I need everyone to step back!" I yell and start making my masterpiece.

I create a flame dragon with wings about the size of Natsu and fly it around the room using a flame leash. I make the wings flap and the mouth move. I just can't make it produce sound. I make it land on Natsu's head and then make it disappear. Natsu looks at me with amazement and I bow and everyone cheers. Even Guildarts and master Makarov.

"My dear I see you have great potential! No doubt with Natsu as your teacher you will be a powerful wizard! I would love for you to join Fairytail!" Master says and I squeal and jump up and down in a circle yelling thank you over and over.

Once I've calmed down he has a lady named Mirajane give me the logo. I chose red in the middle of my upper arm. I tell her thank you and look around. I don't see Guildarts anywhere but I do see Natsu. He's dancing on a table with a blue cat and a white snowman looking thing. I decide it would be fun to join him and I run up and hop on the table in front of him and start copying him. He starts laughing and so do I.

He grabs my hands and we dance stupidly together while everyone laughs. I hear a woman slap their forehead and say "great another weirdo!" I stick out my tongue at her and she rolls her eyes.

I then hear a guy say "I think they are meant for each other! If they get along that well and they don't find each other weird then let them be weird together."

I look at him and smile and go back to dancing with Natsu. We finish dancing and he pulls me with him to the bar and orders food and tells me to order as well.

"What made you dance with me?" He asks after we order our food

"Cause it looked like fun! I may not look it but I'm a kid at heart and you just looked like you were having a lot of fun." I say with a smile and he smiles back