What now

Morning. I hate mornings. Mornings mean I have to leave my comfortable spot next to Natsu. I still can't believe how much we've warmed up to each other in the few short days we've been together. He's really nice but also pretty intimidating when he's mad. I think the pink hair makes him cute while the magic he has makes him a force to be reckoned with.

I groan and open my eyes reluctantly and feel warm hands on me. I smile and grab one of the hands and lace my fingers in between his. I feel him pull me closer and I smile more and cuddle into the warmth.

"You love cuddling with me huh?" I hear Natsu ask sleepily

"Yeah." I sigh and let go of his hand to place it up by his neck and gently squeeze him. He takes the arm that's under me and lifts it up and me along with it so that I'm half laying on top of him. I look at him and blush and try to move away but he has a firm grip on my waist.

"Anything else you love?" He asks teasingly

"Uhh....food?" I say with a smirk

"Me to. Anything else?" He asks pulling me a bit closer

"Ummmm well I love the night sky to."

"I think everyone does. What else?" He says with a chuckle and pulls me closer again

"I love fairy tail."

"Me to. But what else? I know there's more you love." He keeps pulling me closer making me nervous and I start shivering

"I love laying in this hammock with you." I tell him while trying to stop shivering

"I know that already. Wait why are you shaking?" He asks sounding concerned.

"Nerves..." I mumble

"What's wrong with your nerves?" He asks with confusion in his voice

"Y-you make me nervous. Being like this." I admit and lay my head down quickly on his chest so he doesn't see my blush

"I make you nervous like this yet we've been sleeping together for a few days now?" He asks sounding extremely confused

"Yeah. Silly huh?" I ask nervously

"Very." He responds and lifts my head up so I have to look at him. "There's more to it than that but I won't force you to say it" He says and pulls me so I'm directly on top of him and I start shivering more. "Geez your shaking like a leaf. Relax. I won't bite you." He teases and gives me a big grin to show of his sharp teeth.

"Really? Then why are you baring your teeth at me you big bad wolf?" I tease him back and he growls.

"I'm not bad and I'm not a wolf! I'm a dragon!" He pouts

"Dragons are worse cause they can eat people up in one bite." I tease him again and again he growls.

"I'm not a bad dragon either!" He shouts and pouts more.

"Not yet. Right now your a cute little pink haired baby dragon that doesn't know his own strength." I talk to him like a baby and he glares at me.

"I'm not a baby dragon either!" He yells and glares at me.

"Awww ok. I was going to claim you as my cute little baby dragon but now I won't." I smile and quickly hop out of the hammock leaving him there with a shocked expression.

"Wait. What? Wait a minute. Hold on. Get back here!" He yells after me as I rush into the bathroom and quickly close the door. "Your mean!" He yells and I just know he's pouting.

"Relax baby dragon I'll be out in a minute." I say with a giggle. I hear him sigh and walk away. Finally I can use the bathroom in peace.

When I'm done I open the door and look around and don't see Natsu anywhere.