Having fun

The next day you convince Natsu to go out and do karaoke with the others. He really didn't want to go but you begged him and begged him and he finally gave in.

You really wanted him to go because you wanted to sing a song to him. But you weren't going to tell him that. You wanted it to be a surprise.

But first....furniture store for a new BED!

"Finally a bed! No more hammock!" You yell happily as you enter.

"My poor hammock." Natsu grumbles and you laugh hysterically

"Natsu it's just a hammock." You say through laughs

"Yeah but I've had it forever...."

"You can still keep it, you just can't use it." You reply and Natsu grumbles.

A employee walks up and offers help. You tell him you want to see beds and he leads you to the selection they have. You and Natsu pick one that you can afford and pay the man. He said it can be delivered tomorrow much to your disappointment.

"Well at least we got a new place to sleep." You groan. "I guess this means a hotel again tonight."

"I guess.."

"Oh come on my grumpy dragon. Lighten up!" You tease him but he's not having it. "Oh I know! Come do karaoke with us tonight! Please?!"

"No way! I don't sing!" Natsu shouts

"You don't have to! I'll sing. Please!" You beg him.

"Fine! But I'm not singing!" Natsu growls.

"Ok. Ok." You throw your hands up in defeat

"Come on Natsu! Let's go!" You yell excitedly with a huge smile on your face making everyone laugh at you.

"Fine but I don't wanna sing!" Natsu grumbles

"Oh come on grumpy butt! I'm sure you have a wonderful singing voice! But you don't have to sing if you don't want to." You shrug your shoulders and continue to pull Natsu to the karaoke club.

Gray, Lucy, Erza and Wendy were right behind you guys laughing the whole time. You get into the club and decide to let the others go first. They all picked random songs and as they were scrolling you saw the song you wanted to sing on the list. Yes! You mentally shout and smile like a idiot.

"Someone's happy." Natsu teases and you just smile at him.

Finally it was your turn and you jumped up and before you chose your song you looked at Natsu.

"This, is for you." You say with a big smile as you press the button making Natsu blush.

The music starts playing a song you've heard many times in the past so you know it perfectly.

Baby this love, I'll never let it die
Can't be touched by no one, I'd like to see him try

You look at Natsu and smile and wink

I'm mad for your touch
Ooh, I've lost control
I'm gonna make this last forever
Don't tell me it's impossible

You shake your head no and place a hand over your heart.

'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity
'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity

Oh darling, my soul
You know it aches for your's
And you've been filling this hole since you were born
'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate
You're my paradise
And I'll do anything to be your love, or be your sacrifice