Happily lovey dovey

"Well that was a bust." Gray says as we walk back to the train station.

"Tell me about it." Natsu grumbles. "Someone just had to get creative and make a realistic dragon kite and fly it by the coast." He says sarcastically and waves his hands in the air in frustration

"Calm down Natsu. I know your upset he wasn't real but you have to admit the guy had some real creativity." I say to Natsu and hold his hand firmly.

"She's right Natsu. That was a really realistic dragon to be made from paper." Lucy says.

"Yeah. That was a amazing work of art." Erza says with a blissful look in her face "it was truly breathtaking."

"Alright guys lets just get on the train and get home."
Natsu grumbles.

"Natsu actually wants to get on a train?! The world must be ending!" Gray yells sarcastically

"Shut up Gray. I'm fine now since I have Y/N to help me with my motion sickness."

"Yeah and it doesn't hurt that you get to cuddle with her the whole time." Gray teases

"I'm not complaining about that." Me and Natsu say at the same time and laugh.

The train arrives and we all climb on board. I get in position against the window and Natsu happily takes his position laying back on me. I wrap my arms around him and start rubbing his stomach with my floral scented fire. The spell doesn't take much energy so I don't mind it at all.

"Oh just look at you two. So lovey dovey." Gray says teasingly.

"Jealous." Natsu smirks

"As if!"

"If you weren't you wouldn't be saying anything." Natsu says mockingly

"Whatever." Gray snorts.

"He's totally jealous." Natsu whispers to me and I giggle a bit

No one says anything after that and I just sit there with Natsu in my arms with my hand resting in his stomach. I noticed he had fallen asleep so I stopped rubbing them I stopped the spell and he stayed asleep. Soon I fell asleep to.

Ezra's POV
"Would you look at those two?" I say happily

"Do I have to?" Lucy and Gray ask at the same time

"Oh you two are spoiled sports. Can't you guys just be happy for them? I mean look" I point at the sleeping pair "have you ever seen Natsu so happy?" I ask and they shake their heads no

"So why aren't you guys happy?" I ask in annoyed tone. And they don't say anything "you guys are jealous!" I whisper yell and the both flinch

"Don't say anything. Please." Gray says and Lucy nods in agreement.

"We want them happy, we really do but we can't help but feel sad that it isn't us." Lucy says and Gray nods

"I know you guys will find the ones meant for you someday. But let's not ruin their happiness in the process. Ok?" I ask them and they nod sadly.

The train stops and we get up. "I hate to wake them up but we need to. Natsu! Y/N! Time to get up!" I yell and watch them slowly wake up.

Your POV
"Natsu! Y/N! Time to get up!" I hear Erza yell and I slowly wake up.

"Time to get off the train?" I ask and she nods. "Ok. Natsu. Wake up." I whisper in his ear and push him up only to see him fall over and I catch him. "Natsu you big baby wake up!" I yell and he's still snoring.