A unexpected change

I wake up the next morning to see Natsu sleeping beside me with his arms wrapped around me. I smile and try to wiggle free but he just tightens his grip. I smile and decide to lay on top of him and stare at him. He feels me get on top of him and his eyes shoot open. I just look at him and smile.

"Good morning! Can you let me go now please?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"No. I'm never letting you go!" Natsu growls and hugs me tighter

"But Natsu! I need to use the bathroom...." I whine and pout.

"Oh fine. But come back." Natsu pouts making you laugh

You get up and use the bathroom and come back and lay back down with Natsu. You cuddle up with him close and hug him tightly. He hugs you back and you both sigh contently.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm probably going to regret asking you this but....are you ever going to tell me your weakness?" I ask shyly

"It's you." He smiles

"Me?" You ask shocked

"Yeah, think about how I am with you and how upset I get when your gone. I'd do anything for you." Natsu says softly and with a bit of a blush

"Oh Natsu your adorable when you blush!" You squeal and kiss him tenderly. "Your also incredibly sweet and protective." You say with a smile. "And I love you for it."

"I love you too." He blushes.

"But! I still want to know what to do to torture you when your tickling me or trying to seduce me. I need something to use against you." You grumble and pout and Natsu just laughs

"Sorry baby I'm not telling. You need to find that out on your own." He laughs making you pout and him laugh more.

"Let's go to the guild. I want to train more. Maybe learn some new moves." You say with a smile

"Sounds good to me. Let's go!" Natsu says happily and jumps up

"Wait." You groan and slap your forehead "we can't go until the bed is delivered."

"Oh right." Natsu grumbles. "Hopefully they come early."

"Yeah. Hopefully. In the meantime let's straighten up so they can just drop the bed off and leave so we can leave."

"Alright." Natsu sighs

You both clean up and put the broken hammock away and wait for the delivery.

"Hey Natsu, do you ever grow your hair out?" You ask curiously

"No. Why?"

"Trying to picture you with long hair. It's interesting. But you bald just doesn't look right at all!" You laugh hysterically and Natsu gives you a messed up look.

"Not funny." He grumbles and you laugh even more.

"Sorry! I just couldn't help it!" You scream while laughing and Natsu is now glaring at you.

"Awwww baby I'm sorry! Don't be mad at me please!" You beg when you realize Natsu is glaring at you

Natsu doesn't reply and just looks away.

"Baby please! Don't be mad. Please..." you get up and wrap your arms around Natsu but he still won't look at you.

"My baby dragon is mad at me...." You say sadly and hug him tightly.

"Not mad but I will get revenge for you laughing at me while picturing me bald." He grumbles.

"Ok. Fair enough. Go for it."