Opals

*sigh*
Okay, so now Bananaface0215  has tagged me. It's quick and I'll get it out of the way before the chapter. Also, if you get tagged, you don't necessarily have to do anything. I don't care. I just tag some random people who have commented and voted.

Do you like someone?
Yes.

Do they like you back?
Maybe... He's flirted with me on a couple of occasions.

Middle Name?
Don't have one.

Single or Taken?
Single

Last person you texted?
Is-A-Belle

Last song you listened to?
Cabinet Battle #1 from Hamilton

Battery Percent?
72%

Best Girl friend?
Too many to count.

Best guy friend?
ummmm. I have one? Kind of.

Favourite OTP?
Percabeth, Solangelo, Hamliza, Lams and Klance

Why you made this account?
Cause I was like 'I want to read some fanfiction'

Current lock screen?
A silhouette of Harry with the quote "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth would that mean that it is not real?"

Tags:

cactusflowerfriend

Sweetreader445

Bunnie_Moon

Pretty-Little-Liar13

DianceDiamond

katdusty76

powpop

There we go. Now, on with the story!!

~~~~

Percy

I opened my eyes and for the first time since I can remember, I didn't feel tired. The window next to my bed let in a small amount of morning sunlight. It was frosted from the snow and gave the hospital wing a light blue tone. I rolled my head to find Annabeth sleeping, my hand still tangled in her hair. I moved my fingers through her soft, knotted locks, basking in the quietness of the room.

Next to me, Annabeth stirred. I moved my hand from her hair as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, stretching.

"Were you here all night?" I asked.

"Of course." She replied with a yawn. "I've been here for the past couple of days."

"Why?" I knew how much she enjoyed learning about the wizarding world. And I didn't want her to stay by my side all the time. She needs to eat and move around.

"Because I wanted to." Was her answer. "I didn't know if you were going to start screaming again, and I want to be here for you because I wasn't there for you before. You need to tell me if you're getting nightmares."