Elle

Lee said he would try to accept us and that makes me so happy. Now, the only thing I need to do is tell Noah and hope he feels the same.
I take a deep breath and enter his room.
"Noah? I need to tell you something"
"Okay. What is it?" he sits up slowly.
"Um, okay. I... I love you Noah" I say nervously.
He just closes his eyes and doesn't say anything.
"Noah?"
"I'm sorry Elle..."
He's sorry. That means he doesn't love me. So I've just told him that I love him and he doesn't love me back. I honestly thought that he did. But I guess I was too caught up in the fact that I love him to realise that he doesn't love me.
"Elle?" he says.
"I'm sorry..." is what I manage and run out.
"So how did it go?" says Lee when he sees me.
I can't say anything because I know of I do then I'll cry so I just shake my head.
"Elle, I'm so sorry" he wraps his arms around me and I can't help it. I just have to let out all of my emotions.
"I thought he loved me Lee" I sob. I'm so lucky to have a friend like Lee.
He just rubs my back, understanding. Rachel broke up with him when he got drunk and kissed a random girl. It was just after Noah woke up. Well, although she said that was why, I know it's not the real reason. What I think happened is that Lee finally told her he loved her and she didn't love him back so she broke up with him.