Noah

I realise that Elle might not be able to convince him and she might need help so I quickly sprint to the pier.
I see Lee turn and run to the edge and Elle catch him as he steps off. I also see Elle fall.
I know that she won't be able to hold them both up for long. She isn't strong enough for that.
Right as she can't hold on any longer, I grab her wrist and pull them both up. She wraps her arms around me and I hug her.
She sniffles and I can tell that she's scared by what happened. It's probably going to haunt her.
I lift up her chin with my finger and kiss her gently.
"You know I love you right?" I whisper.
She nods and kisses me back. I deepen the kiss but she pulls away.
"Noah I'm really tired. I can't do this right now."
"That's fine. I can give you a ride home if you want?"
"I'd like that" she smiles. God I love that smile so much. She's so cute. Wait cute? I never say cute!
Then we hear a cough and I remember Lee's here too.
"Uh hello? I'm here too!"
"Sorry Lee" I look at Elle and burst out laughing. Her face is scrunched up, trying not to laugh.
Lee bursts out laughing and she looks at him. I take the chance to take a photo of her.
"Hey! Give that to me! Delete it!"
"Lee catch!" I know that him and Elle are best friends but we're brothers. We always choose each other. I throw the phone to him and Elle runs over to him so he throws it back. We carry on like this and then I say "she's got a great body but she really can't catch". Lee laughs but Elle walks off.
"Elle come on. It was just a joke"
"Noah that wasn't funny. It's horrible. You know I'm insecure and I hate people talking about me as if I'm a thing"
"Elle I'm sorry. Forgive me?" I give her the puppy dog eyes until she gives in.
"Fine"
"So do you still want that lift?"
"Yeah duh"