Noah

When I get home, Mum tells me that the term at Harvard starts in a week and that I have to leave this weekend. I can't believe this. I have to leave Elle this weekend.
Skip to Sunday
I finally get to the dorm I've been assigned and I have a roommate. He's called Jake and he seems cool. Similarly to Elle, he's into soccer. I make a mental note to never let them meet in case she thinks the two of them have more in common than us and she falls in love with him.
My phone rings and I see it's Elle trying to Skype.
"Hey babe!" I say, picking up.
"Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving for Harvard?"
"I didn't want to have one of those soppy goodbyes at the airport. I hate them"
"Noah, I didn't get a goodbye kiss" she pouts and I smirk.
"I knew you found me irresistible Shelly" I tease.
I hear a knock at my door and say "one second Shelly" before getting up to open it.
"Hey can I help you?" I say before I realise who it is. I pull her into my arms and kiss her.
"What are you doing here Shelly!"
"I wanted to kiss you one more time"
"And what did your Dad say to that?"
"I told him I wanted to start looking at colleges and I'd like to have a look around the Harvard campus"
I pick her up and sit down on my bed, not breaking the kiss. We carry on kissing until my roommate comes back in from soccer practice.
"Ew Noah. Get a room you two"
"Dude we had one before you came in"
"Hey Noah. Who's this" Elle asks, looking at him.
"I'm Jake. Noah's roommate, soccer player and super hot"
"You play soccer too? What position?"
"Centre. You?"
"The same" I feel the same old feeling of jealousy rise inside me.
"So Elle. You said you told your Dad you were coming to look around campus. I should give you a tour in case he asks about it"
"Dude. You still have to unpack. I can give her a tour"
"You haven't unpacked yet! Noah while you unpack, I'm going to have a tour of the campus with Jake" she says. "Don't get jealous babe. You know I love you" she plants a kiss on my lips, knowing how jealous I get.
"Okay. I trust you Elle"