-((8))-

WARNING ⚠️ I CONSIDER THIS AS A FILLER BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST GONNA CLUB SO IT WILL NOT BE THAT GOOD THANK YOU!!!

Author's POV:
"F^ck it I'm wearing this one." Suga said.

When the last class went on and they heard the bell ring,they immediately gathered in their "special place".

"Hyung that's ugly though." Jimin said.
"So?It looks good because I look good." Suga responded.
"Logic."

"Hey Kook what should I wear?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.
"Anything." Jungkook said grumpily.
"Still angry about me getting the first place on the handsome thing list again?"Taehyung exclaimed.
Jungkook nodded.
"Why can't I be number 1?" Jungkook questioned.
"Because I'm more handsome."

"Hey RM what do you think?"Jin asked RM.
"Any would do."

Black pinkue~~~~
"Unnie do I look good?" Lisa!asked Jennie.
"Of course! I still can't believe this,clubbing hmmm?" Jennie said.

They all went to the club and started dancing INNOCENTLY DEAR READERS.

They couldn't really drink(uuuhhh let us assume what they're age is uhhh 19? 20?)

They kept refusing to drink(because they have school tomorrow).
Until Taehyung saw Lisa.

He couldn't really understand why....

But his heart felt like it stopped beating.
It was like the cliche parts in movies.
It felt like everything slowed down.
Everything focused on one...

Lisa.

But he immediately snapped out of it.
He was scared that Lisa will just end up being a rebound to him,because who moves on that fast?

He avoided Her that night.

At the end of the night,his friends where making out with strangers he didn't know.

Lisa's night,on the other hand,was the best thing she ever experienced!!(for her)
Even though they couldn't drink,they still made the most out of it.

"What a great-"

"YOUNG LADY WHERE HAVE YOU F^CKING BEEN? THIS IS WHY I DID'T WANT A F^CKING DAUGHTER!!!!YOU ATE GONNA RUIN OUR NAME!!!"

"Dad...."

A/n: It wasn't good right? I haven't even reread it nor edited it just write then upload.
Thanks for your support! Especially SweetBangtanGurl hihi here you go!
Thanks loves!
Until next time!