-((9))-

THIS WILL PROBABLY JUST BE A CUTE BONDING OF BP COZ I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING,NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BTS's
Author's POV:
"Dad I-"

"WHERE HAVE YOU F^CKING BEEN B^TCH?!!"

"CALM DOWN (father's name any requests?) OUR DAUGHTER IS NOT WHO YOU THINK SHE IS!!!" Lisa's mom said.(request?)

"You're drunk again dad...." Lisa quietly said.

"YA AND FOR THIS NIGHT I DO NOT WANT YOUR ^SS IN MY HOUSE SO OUT RETURN WHEN MY HEAD IS COOL!!!!"
Her dad exclaimed.

This was not really new to Lisa,because her father will always do this once in a while.

Petty

I know

She's just going to sleep with her unnies.
Like she always do.

"Soooo what did your father do now?" Jisoo asked while making hot chocolate.

"Psh IDK he's drunk as always isn't he?" Jennie said.
Lisa just nodded at the statement.

"So can we not go to school tomorrow? It's like 3am." Rose said.

And they all agreed.(rebels)

They all woke up at the sound of their house keeper knocking.
Lisa grumpily opened the door and greeted the lady.
She has to clean the whole dorm since it was so dirty and messed up.

While BP was out,they decided to go shopping since they're bored.

They all split up,Jennie with Lisa,and Rose with Jisoo.
Their night ended up just trying on the mountain of clothes they bought.

Oh and did I forget to mention? They came across BTS while shopping.

----
"HEY HEY YOU!!!! WHO DON'T YOU FOLLOW THE LOVELY HUMAN BEING WHO IS WRITING? AND WHY DON'T YOU VOTE THIS STORY?"

A/N: There.BTS's cute moments will be on the next chapter. Was it cute though? I know I don't put many details on these but,that's how I write,sorry. I'll improve it.
So any requests?
And AYYYYEEE TWO UPDATES IN A WEEK!!!