-((32))-

Damn,this story is kinda cliche....

Taehyung POV
"COME ON!!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!! LISA IS FREAKING COMING!!!!!"
Taely screamed.

Finally after 3 long years, she's back! And engaged!

With me!!!

Flashback~ 3 years ago
Wanna know why I came with Irene? She said she wanted to relive our memories, just one last time. She changed, she wasn't the old "loud mouthed" person I knew, instead she's acting all prim and proper.

And then at last,she said her causes....

LSS, and she's going to abroad for cure, and live a new life, she and my cousin? She didn't want me to be sad because of her, instead she just used my cousin to anger me, because it's ok for her, rather than seeing me sad.

"Taehyung?" Someone said at a distance.

I turned and saw all of them here.

"I'm sorry to disturb, I'm going now." Irene said.

"Ir-"

"Kim Taehyung,it's ok, be true to yourself, you want to he with her,not me, and thanks."

Then she left me,
Again.

I drove home,leaving them behind, I cried, you see, I haven't really moved on,I just don't cry,so I didn't really released any emotions after our break up.

I needed some alone time,but guess who showed up the next day? Lisa, with some porridge.

"I heard what she said Tae, please tell me you like me too?" Lisa suddenly confessed to me.

"WAIT TOO?"

I hugged her.

We agreed to part ways.

BUT when we meet again, we'll have each other, and marry one another.

So damn, 1 week in and I could already see her success! She enrolled into a new school for internationals.

While us Group, we debuted, as BTS a 7 membered group!

And BP followed Lisa, their manager loved Lisa and is willing to follow her too, they're set to debut whenever they come back in Korea.

End of flashback~