-((29))-

Author's POV:
Lisa and Taely's plan was now starting.

OPERATION:SEDUCE

Oh wait,rephrase that.

OPERATION:REJECT

Okay,the plan is what ever happens, Lisa will not leave, plus they don't even know the reason.

Tsk tsk tsk.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"OF COURSE NOT!"

"Hey Lei?" Lisa approached as if that was easy.

"No."

"Please?" Taely insisted.

Yes, they knew that Lei had a crush on her when they were high school.

They wanted to give Taely some alone time with him,like in an amusement park then convince him not to go.

-
'She's going to what?!' Taehyung asked himself when he heard what the girl said to him.

"You're joking right?"
He asked.

"Nope,when you two broke up, her boyfriend dumped her for the reason that he can't explain, now she's not eating, or anything!  She's just hoping you'll come back!"

"But I have a life too,you just can't beg me to be with her again,since she's the reason for what happened." Taehyung briefly said.

"Fine,here." The girl said then ran away.

Taehyung picked up the paper that she threw.

"I'll be waiting, two weeks from now, in """"""

Still,Taehyung didn't even know that Lisa's flight would be at the same day! Heck he didn't even know when is!

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN GET READY FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! I'm just building it all up,so yeahhhh.....
AND IF YOU HAVE PREDICTIONS, just expect something( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)