-((22))-

Author's POV:
"N-Namjoon H-hyung."
Jungkook said with s faint smile,not long after,BTS saw him slowly falling,and fainting.

Taehyung carried him to the car and went to the hospital.

-
"Hey Taely? Isn't your oppa here?" Lisa asked,hoping to see the love of her life.(lol)

"My ship? Nah." Taely said.

They were best of friends for about 5 years  
now.

(Note: They're in 3rd year of college,as well as BP,while BTS are in 4th year. Except for Jungkook,who is the same as BP. You're welcome.)

"What do you wanna do tonight?" Lisa asked.

"Are the others gonna audition in YG?" Taely asked.

The other nodded.

"You?"
"Yeah."

"Hmmm let's make songs?"
"Boring."
"Have a rap battle?"
"HELL YA!!!!"

Lisa screamed.

They went into Taely's room and started mixing some words to form a simple rap.

"Uhhhh! It's more like a song to me!" Lisa said while struggling to rap it.

"So? Sing it!" Taely said,having the biggest plan of history.

(Lol)

-insert stay-

What Lisa didn't know was,Taely video taped her.

-
"2 u~ oh hyung!" Jungkook was interrupted in his singing when Namjoon entered the hospital room.

Jungkook woke up a couple of hours later,and the doctor said that he needs some rest.

"BTW we decided to join the bighit thing for your sake." Namjoon said.

"HELL YA *cough cough* "

Namjoon giggled,knowing that the younger was all better now.

"Monday,Monday of hope."
Everyone said in sync,I mean everyone.

Monday
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️