|A Different Perspective C3|

It's hell in this basement. The don't feed me at least not without me having to throw it up. They beat me everytime I try to escape, they took me from my home just to act on this sick show.

I try giving out signals for the past year but every time I got caught that would earn me another beating. I just want to go home, I want to act on my free will.

I guess it is my fault for signing up for some sketchy audition... Yesterday after being caught (again), one of the men brought me to the punishment room and proceeded to beat me.

All of these cuts and bruises better be worth the fight. Im starting to lose hope that maybe I won't get help. Just the thought alone scares me.

I miss my family... All I want is for someone to send help.

--------
"Taehyung! Hurry up and get your ass on the stage it's almost time!"

Oh boy, another day of toucher and agony for Kim Taehyung. The tall male sat up making his way up to the stage. It was character day, character day is basically where one of the characters get an episode about them. Taehyung's character is a cheerful son of a bitch who acts like he isn't smart where he is.

Taehyung got ready and tried to smile, it hurt to smile. Taehyung's face hurt badly, it wasn't his fault! They just wouldn't stop hitting him... The boy couldn't even defend himself.

Feeling a glare from one of the camera men Taehyung knew that if he didn't play the part right he was bound to be punished. Quickly Taehyung smiled that brokem boxy smile and began to act, every so often he would do sign language to the camera when no one was really paying any attention.

Throughout the whole scenes Taehyung had been successful in not getting caught! Quickly the male exits the stage and got dragged to his room.

"Wait... What about... What about breakfast?" He asked only to hear a dark chuckle.

"You should know by now Kim Taehyung. You dont eat breakfast until you learn to be obedient." And with that he was thrown into his cell.

It was hopeless. Taehyung wasn't going anywhere and he knew it. The blonde bit his lip feeling the tears prick his eyes. He knew he shouldn't cry but he just couldn't help it anymore.
All of the times Taehyung held back from crying didn't mean shit! He wasn't getting out of here. He ad trapped for god knows how long!
Taehyung stepped back and slid down the wall, feeling the tears drop and roll down his cheeks like a rushing river. His makeup sliding off and mixing in with the salty tears.

Very soon Taehyung was full on sobbing, no one could hear him anyways. He sobbed and shook with pain and agony, he punched and thrashed around screaming, 'why' all over again.

In the end it wasn't even worth it for... He was never getting out of here, at least that's what he thinks.

"Please... Someone send help."

| To be continued |
Hello! Min here, I just wanna say that we are on the ranks! I am so fucking happy about this because it means that my book will become more noticed. I am so happy thank you very much 💖.
Also, I will be writing more chapters so that you readers don't have to wait!
Send your wishes for Taehyung in the comments below!!