|Oh God C5|

"W-Wha...?" 

Blurry vision, all jungkook had was blurry vision when he awoke from his sleep. For a second the boy didn't even know where he was that is until he heard that fimilar rough voice. 

"Yeah I caught the kid going down the hallway... No, I have no idea what he wants! Yes he's right here in the cell... No... What? Okay okay... Bye." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. The hell was that conversation about? 

"H-Hello?" Jungkook stammered out his vision slowly clearing up, he was in a wide open space though still trapped behind the steel bars. Jungkook soon began to realise that he may have gotten himself fucked up.

Getting the attention of the man that had captured the young male, the muscular man thumped his way over towards the cowering Jungkook. Now that Kook could see this male up close with light, he could finally see what this man looked like. Blacl hair, broad shoulders, korean, gray eyes, firm lips. Yep it was officail, this man has definantly earned the title for most scarriest man on earth, at least from Jungkook's point of view.

Suddenly the man began to speak, "judging from your confused and scared expression you must not know who I am yeah?" He asked his lips not even curling into a grin or a smirk. This man was stoned face. "Well for starters my name is Min-Jun."

Great so now Jungkook knew this guys name, in Kooks honesty this man was a full idiot. If Jungkook were to escape with Taehyung, he now had the face and name of one of the kidnappers. After listening to Min-Jun speak Jungkook was suddenly alarmed by what the man said next. 

"... You will be cellmates with Taehyung, your lines and role will be given to you in a few days. congrats coconut boy, you're now a cast member in the show." 

'What?! A cast member?! cellmates wth taehyung?! so they DID kidnape Tae!' Jungkoo thought in his mind, his brown eyes growing wide as his mouth agaped slightly. He couldnt believe the words that came out of the Min-Jun's mouth. Before Jungkook could ask any questions he was handcuffed and pulled out of the cell.

--------

Jungkook grunted as he was thrown into a cold dark cell. His smooth, sensitive skin scraping against the rough floor painting his skin with cuts and dark bruises already. Hearing the sounds of a cell shutting and the locking of the key, Jungkook felt more fear swallow his body whole. 

"So they found another one." A deep voice said, oh Jungkook knew that voice from anywhere! Suddenly, Kook shot up now sitting on his knees. His brown hair shagging over his eyes blocking his vision. Jungkook quicky whipped his head to the side to get a better view. There he was, Kim Taehyung was sitting there with black and blue bruises covering his skin, along with the bruises happened to be long lashes like the male was flogged with a whip.

"Kim... Kim Taehyung oh my god its you... you're..." Jungkook was lost for words, his hands still behind his back as he shuffled back. The young male couldn't believe what he was seeing! 

Taehyung on the other hand was surprised that the boy even knew his name, for every prisoner that was thrown in and locked in this hell hole didn't even know who Taehyung was! "how do you know my name?" Taehyung asked his eyes intensley staring at the trembling boy. 

Without hesitation Jungkook answered with, "oh my god I've been looking for you! I watch the show you are on and I noticed something wasn't right! I came here to save you..." Jungkook explained, seeing Taehyung in person made Jungkook beyond flustered. Kook got a good look at all of Taehyungs beauty, soon falling into a trance.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of jungkooks face, earning a reaction from the smaller male. Seeing that Jungkook was awake from his trance Taehyung began to talk in that smooth voice of his. 

"I'm honestly happy that you came to save me but... How are we even going to get out of here?" The blonde asked (yes blonde taehyung with the mullet omg). Jungkook grinned widely, it was a good thing that jungkook had a good look in and out of the building. "That is simple... I got a good look in and out of this building, the front door isnt too far from here... All we need to do is find away out of these cells and down the hallway." The brunette explained in a hushed whisper to make sure no one heard them.

Taehyung trusted he youngers words, hope filling his once dull gray eyes. After whispering to eachother for a while, Jungkook and Taehyung ended up falling asleep next to eachother with a small smile. They both had hope of getting out of this place... Though it may take some time.