Day Four

For smokingvintage

A/N: What? Two updates in one day? I'm feeling good today because I might get off crutches early. So here my lovely Smiles. Stay Flawless <3

"You've been so quiet since we went to Kevin's." Alex stood behind me, rubbing his thumbs on my neck in a weak form of a massage. I was typing on my computer to get this stupid song done. His arms wrapped around my neck in a hug as his chin rested on top of his arms.

"I've been busy."

"Doing what? Staring at the waves of the songs." I had been so distracted. I couldn't get that kiss out of my mind. Mitch was so desperate. I could still feel his fingernails lightly digging into my shirt, trying to get to my skin. It....turned me on. A lot more than it should. Well, let's be honest. It would be weird if it didn't turn me on. I tapped my pen on a pad of paper.

"I don't know. I need to get this done."

"Why don't you take a break?" Alex's hands slipped inside my shirt. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of his cold fingers gliding against my warm skin.

"It's not a good time to tease me Alex."

"Who said I'm teasing you?" I turned in my chair. I yanked him forward to sit on my lap. I saw the excited smile flash across his lips. I shook my head as a flash of another man took place of Alex. Mitch, get the fuck out of my head! "You okay?" I blinked and it was back to Alex.

"Um, yeah." I rubbed my temples as a headache erupted in my head. "Can we not do this right now?"

"How about we go to the beach with Kevin, Avi, and Caitlin? Take your mind off your work and get you back in your normal funk." I nodded.

"That would be nice."

"I'm going to get you some water and an aspirin." I smiled thankfully, letting my head fall back on the chair as Alex went into the bathroom. He's a good boyfriend. But why am I thinking about another guy when I'm with him? Another guy that I haven't seen for two days. A guy I desperately wanted to see. To hold. To kiss. "Here." I popped the pill in my mouth and took a swig of water to get it down. Alex sat back on top of me. I pulled each one of his knees on the other side of my body.

"What?" He was searching my face with a concerned expression.

"You've been so spacey. What's wrong?" I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs. This wasn't an action to get him in the mood. It was an action to get him more comfortable.

"Just thinking. We only have a couple months left."

"Nervous?" I slipped my hand to the back of his neck.

"A little." I brought him in for a short kiss.

"Come on. Get up. Beach time." We both put on our swimming bottoms. He opted for a shirt while I just put on a jacket. You don't go to the beach with a shirt. It's pointless. "You're gorgeous." He was staring at me while I drove. I could feel the smile twitching at the corner of my lips. I put my hand on his thigh.

"You're delusional." I waited for a smart ass remark like what Mitch would give me. He would say something like 'Maybe I am' or 'At least that makes you easier to look at'. But Alex didn't say anything back. He just rolled his eyes and looked out the window. I missed teasing a subject with someone.

"Scotty!" I lifted Caitlin into my arms and balanced her on my hip as we walk towards her dads. And Kirstie with Garret. And Mitch. I felt my heartbeat pick up that the sight of him without a shirt. Then the memory of that kiss surfaced. I wanted to do it again.

"How are you baby girl?"

"Watder!" She pointed towards the ocean. I looked towards Kevin and he shrugged.