Part 4: Did I Fail Goldi?

(Did I Fail Goldi?)

Avalon's P.O.V

"Ava.......... " Xavier says with something in his voice.

"Yeah? " I attempt to wiggle out of his grip.

"Where's your boyfriend?  I wanna punch his ugly face in" He slurs and I laugh at the way he said it.

It sounded like he was pouting.

"Stop trying to leave meeeee....im sorry" He says sounding serious.

I laugh again and free myself from his grip.

"Tell me when your sober" I joke.

"He sobers up quick" Someone says.

I look at the boy who's looking at us in amusement, "who are you? " I peel my wet clothes away from my skin and frown.

"I'm this fuckers friend" He points at Xavier who just sinks under the water a little and twirls.

"He's a happy drunk" His friend smirks.

"What's your name? " I smile happily at the thought of more friends.

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" Xavier whines from the pool.

His friend laughs and approaches me "I'm Stephen, nice to meet you" He grins and shakes my hand with his free one, his other one clutched onto his cup.

"Steph you fucker, help me out of the pool" Xavier states.

Stephen frowns but walks over and puts his down to help Xavier up, but Xavier has different plans, pulling Stephen straight into the pool and walking out of the pool.

"Okay Goldi, I need to finish my job" When he says that my eyes widen and I gasp "no violence! It's horrid! "

He tilts his head in confusion then walks up to me"that's not what I was talking about."

He smirks and cups my face, a twinkle in his eye.

"Forgive me Goldi" He repeats what he said early and kisses me.

My eyes widen and I attempt to push him away, only to have him pull me closer and kiss me harder.

Holy..... Wow.

I knock out of my daze and I shove at him, causing him to break the kiss and stand up straight.

Stephen crawls out of the pool and watches us in shock before sliding back into the pool in attempt to be unnoticed.

"What the heck?? " I wipe my mouth and turn around sharply, leaving him behind calling out to me.

I'm leaving without Ryder, he forgot that I'm here anyways.

It's obvious because he's making out with a girl in a corner.

~ ~ ~ ~

Xavier's P.O.V

I lean over the kitchen sink and hiss at the migraine taking place in my head.

Where else would it be? My fucking toe?

How much did I drink last night?

I rub my temples and I hear a chair screech behind me.

I turn around and spot a very smug looking Stephen.

"What happened to you? " I grumble and swallow my medicine.

Screw hangovers.

"I know something you don't. " He crackles and leans back in the chair.