Part 6: Welcome a Broken Soul

Thank you everyone who was accepting, I'm extremely thankful and happy to have such amazing people support me.

______________________________________
(Welcome a Broken Soul)

Avalon's P.O.V

I lift my head having been awoken from my peaceful slumber, and spot a familiar girl standing in front of me.

"Hey, I saw you fall asleep in class so I decided to wake you" The girl with the hijab smiles.

I nod and smile back "thanks."

"I'm Zahbia by the way" She introduces herself.

"I'm Avalon, thanks for helping me earlier" I nervously thank her, still tired.

"It's no problem, he shouldn't have cheated on you like he did, but I have to go to my next class. Bye! " She gives a small wave and leaves.

What period is this again?

I sigh, standing up and making my way out of the classroom.

I spot an upset looking Xavier and I walk over.

"What's up? " I question while fumbling with my notebooks.

He sighs"guess who got suspended " Dragging his hand down his face, he looks at me.

"W-what? Why! " I gasp in fear.

"Because I beat up Ryder" He grins and looks smug "don't worry Goldi, these walls can't keep me out. "

I laugh lightly "okay, how do you plan on getting in? "

"Meet José Jerad Ruff Teo De Caprice" He pulls out a wig and a fake moustache, sticking them on and wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh hysterically.

"Okay José....... What about the clothes? " I raise an amused brow.

"Goldi, you're lack of confidence in me really hurts" He feigns hurt them rips off his shirt, having a brightly colored one under it, with a Mexico flag.

I gape and shake my head.

"I believe we have class" He puts on a fake accent and follows me to my next class.

The teacher looks up and frowns.

"Who's this? " She questions, putting down her glasses.

"Iabyo lemmau ugera" He says random words, pretending to actually be saying things.

"Wha-"

"He doesn't speak English. I'm... His translater... He'll only be here for a couple of days" I look at Xavier and pat his wig.

"And I haven't heard of this why? " She purse her lips into a thin line and stares at Xavier.

"Sayoie? " He acts as if he doesn't understand her.

She looks perplexed "what language is that? "

"SAYOIE??  ERI AU ONA QUI" He gasps dramatically

I hold back a giggle and frown at the teacher, shaking my head.

Xavier leans down to my way and whispers quietly "the things I do to protect you" Before looking at the teacher and frowning.

I blush slightly.

No one ever protects me.....

He starts coughing violently and signals me with his eyes "I uh... I'm going to bring him to the nurse... Plus I feel... Nauseous" I clutch my stomach and groan as the teacher scans our faces.