CHARACTER Q/A

(Character Q/A)

Hey bois welcome to the fucking best shit ever.

Me *winks*

No not really, you aren't here for me, so I'll start the Q/A😂

~ ~ ~ ~

*flips through questions* " I really should have answered these before, when they made sense... "

Okay these first few questions are from Imma_limelight and they ask
.....((((Holy Shit, they go off and roast my babies))))

((((Okay a lot of these are more of statements😂😂)))

To Xavier" Xavier, Man tf. You fight people for a living but you're too pussy to admit you like Ava.

*he glares at you for a second*

Xavier: "Screw off, you try confessing love to someone who hasn't had any good experiences in dating"

*can we get an F in the chat*

To Ava "Ava. Don't be a dumb bitch. Tell Xavier about the 15 thing"

Ava: " Why so cruel, I was young and dumb....then...." *starts sweating intensely*

To Stephen "And Steph, A, please stop ruining every moment between my otp and B, You are a SK1NN1 13GEND."

Stephen:"..... I'm going to intervene at their wedding just in spite of you. Also, thanks, I think I'm pretty cool to"

And now some questions from hungriestboi

To Stephen "Idol? "

Stephen:  *stares at you for a moment and squints*

...

"Do you mean my idol, or are you asking if I can be yours??? "

"Well... I'm probably already your idol so I'll just tell you mine. Send that drum roll this way please"

"....... Katy Perry" *mic drop.*

Okay, I don't know why but I find this next question funny because I'm adding something she commented, after it.

To Lillith "Best Friends?  (I need a new one anyway bc some ho decided to be a bitch) "

To which she later commented.

"I HAD A THOUGHT AND HAD TO COME BACK: I done told yall she was a demon but yall ain't listen see where it got yall hoes."

I still love that.

Anyways Lilliths response.

Lillith:  "Of course, come see me in Chicago, we're chilling at Gage's grandmothers house with the money we stole from the bank"

Don't question why she's here if she's in Chicago.

To Ryder "Hope the dick is good in hell you piece of- oH wait sorry it's Sunday"

Ryder "Fuck you. Fuck these questions-" *throws chair and the others join him*

Shit. Not again-

*camera blacks out*

______________________________________

Now it's the official ending and I can throw this book into my finished pile.

Annnnnd start the new one!

I already did start- but still.

See y'all later~QBW🍉