Part 13: Swoon Worthy

(Swoon Worthy)

Avalon's P.O.V

I enter the school for the second time today and almost instantly, I'm yet again pulled into an embrace.

"What the fuck Goldi, where have you been?? " And angry voice mutters into my hair.

"Xavier? " I pull back and frown at the bandaged boy.

"Yeah yeah, now where were you? Stephen said he lost you and he didn't see Ryder around either" He squints at me.

"What a coincidence" I tug at my sleeve.

"I was in the bathroom" I turn my face away from him so he won't see the twitch, and come face to face with Tracey.

She looks at me then at Xavier then at me again.

"Your boyfriends hot" She eyes up Xavier who glares at her.

"He's not my boyfriend" I frown.

"Well then can I have him? Because he's totally swoon worthy" She whispers in my ear.

"I don't care who has him, because we're not dating or anything" I quickly say as Zahbia approaches.

"Hey gurl, don't you think he's swoon worthy? " Tracey whispers to her, making me face palm.

Zahbia looks at him then shakes her head "no, not really. "

I choke on air, being in shock because Xavier is a total hotty.

"You think I'm a total hotty? " He questions me.

Oh my god.....

"Shut up. " I frown and move away from him.

"I'm not interested in his kind" Zahbia scrutinizes him.

"And what exactly is my kind? " He crosses his arms.

"You know, male. " She blushes slightly and glances at Tracey who's eyes widen.

"Oh, cool" He sighs in relief, lucky to still be hot.

I nod in understanding but Tracey stares at her for a moment before smiling.

"Well, at least you're comfortable enough to tell us" She pulls her into a hug.

"Anyways Goldi-" He's cut off by a small boy walking up to us.

And no, I don't mean a child. What I mean is he's probably a freshman.

"Excuse me, do you know where the lunch room-"

"FUCK OFF" Xavier swivels around and spots the small freshman quaking in fear.

"Oh shit" He watches as the freshman takes off running down the hall, a wet spot appearing on his pants.

"Nice going you bafoon" I laughed at him.

"Whatever" He mutters, crossing his arms.

"Hey Ava, that reminds me. Do you swear? " Tracey asks while applying red lipstick.

"Why the sudden interest? " I quirk an eyebrow and watch her take out some foundation.

"Because I have a essay in English due next week and the topic is how much of our student body swears. Zahbia doesn't, and Xavier does. Do you? "

"I can't believe your asking her that, she couldn't swear to save a life" Xavier snorts from behind me.

"I swore before! Remember! That one place" I scowl at him.

He places a finger on his chin "I... Don't recall... "

Tracey looks perplexed "so do you or do you not-"