King Ghidorah is NOT The Strongest Enemy of Godzilla

A/N: So I saw something that came out in march regarding some of the kaiju and placing them as being the most powerful than the other. But what pisses me off the most is how people are placing king ghidorah so damn high on the list for some bullshit like king ghidorah is godzilla's most iconic enemy.

SO?! It doesn't fucking matter how iconic he is. He's still weaker than many of the other kaiju in the series who fought godzilla

 He's still weaker than many of the other kaiju in the series who fought godzilla

Being huge and durable doesn't mean he's stronger than others. Destoroyah, SpaceGodzilla and Mechagodzilla are enemies much more durable and also huge. Godzilla had to use highly more powerful versions of his atomic breath to be able to beat them.

Having 3 heads doesn't always work well in ghidorah's advantage.

Ghidorah is not the only one who can fly as Hedorah, Gigan, Megolon, Mechagodzilla, SpaceGodzilla, Desotroyah and Megaguirus are all ones that can do that too. Most of them being more faster than even ghidorah.

Hardly any of the films show godzilla and ghidorah in a beam struggle so that doesn't hold water.

Mecha-King Ghidorah and Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah are not alternative forms of Ghidorah. Mecha Ghidorah is the result to ghidorah being killed by godzilla and Keizer Ghidorah is not even ghidorah at all, but a different creature of the same species. Just quadrupedal and different working gravity beams. 

(Also, I'm pretty sure that Keizer Ghidorah can't fly given the size of his wings).

Just Because Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra teamed up against him in the debut film, didn't really matter all that much when film after it would have only godzilla and rodan kicking the shit out of him......... Then getting his ass kicked by godzilla and anguirus..... then being stomped into the ground by nearly all the kaiju from monster island.

To put this whole thing short, Ghidorah is not his strongest enemy. He's just his most iconic rival. Examples of more stronger creatures are Mechagodzilla, SpaceGodzilla and Desotroyah. And in some cases, Orga and Megaguirus could be considered as well given how deadly they are and how hard they were to take down or hit.

Now, I know that Anime Ghidorah and maybe the Monsterverse Ghidorah might change this a bit about this. But this is about the same type of ghidorah's that were used from the showa series to the millennium series.