Saved by The Alpha

A/N: This is a remake version of the Saved from death page I did a while back.

Isla Nublar.

Once the home of the now abandon parks, Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, as well as the home for many of InGen's Dinosaurs, was now being destroyed under the blanket of Lava and ash. Many dinosaurs had suffered the destruction of the island, while others were being taken off from the intervention of humans. As the Boat that was housing the rescused dinosaurs took off, a lone brachiosaur on the dock cried out as she was left behind.

As the smoke and flames reached further and further towards the Sauropod, it continued to cry out

As the smoke and flames reached further and further towards the Sauropod, it continued to cry out. However, it was soon silenced when a large beast rose from the ocean and towered over the brachiosaurus and the dock it stood on. It was the ancient alpha predator known as Gojira, Godzilla to others. It was resting in the sea floor before the eruption of the ocean awakened him and drew him to nublar. He looked down at the long necked herbivore, who looked back in fright of the titan.

 He looked down at the long necked herbivore, who looked back in fright of the titan

She tried to turn back, only to see that lava was almost getting to the dock. Now she didn't know what to do as she had nowhere to run due to her island home being destroyed in flames and a giant beast before her. Gojira continued to look at the worried dinosaur before turning his head up to the island. He saw the destruction that was engulfing it. For a time, he remembered seeing an event similar to this unfold many years ago. Now he sees it play out again to the dinosaurs that were unfortunate to not be able to escape. The brachiosaurs let out another cry, drawing the alpha predator's attention back to her.

Suddenly, The large creature lowered his hand to the level of the herbivore. At first, she wasn't sure what it was he was doing before he let out a light roar and he gestured her to climb onto his hand. The Brachosaur wasn't sure if she would do it. But, she saw that the lava had finally reached the dock and time was nearly up. The titan carefully placed the Brachiosaurus on his back in between one of the rose of his dorsal fins. He descended to the water and swam while keeping his back up to prevent the brachiosaur from drowning. He swam far away from the island. The brachiosarus looked at the destroyed nublar and let out one final cry as her only home, and other members of her species were now all gone.

All she could do now was stand on the back of the alpha predator as he was swimming towards the mainland to somewhere more safe, wherever that may be