Omni Viewer is just plain annoying now

A/N: when I say now, I mean he's ALWAYS been annoying,

"Yes, the trailer shows us ghidorah in action, and I'm not impressed"

Me after watching this garbage:

(Go to 0:30).

Nothing fucking impresses you doesn't. Retellings, fan animations, different stories. anything that remotely involves this series. You have got to be the most negative and annoying person in this damn community.

And for the next annoying thing he says. 

"This one completely out of context split-second shot of a slightly recognizable ghidorah overrides all those other shots of an unrecognizable in which we can clearly see the context. Forget all those other shots that are clearly from the end of the movie. This shot right here? This is all the proof you need. Except it proves nothing".

Okay, first off, where the fuck is he even getting that it's out of context? Did he somehow see the film to make that conformation or something? If not, then kindly shut it before you just sound picky and not logical. That moment of ghidroah with 3 heads and a body and fucking wings could be a literally any moment.

Also you want any further fucking evidence that ghidorah will have a body? Well here's the fucking plot synopsis for the film that hits at it TWICE! And this shit was out before the fucking trailer was.

It says and I quote. The Wings of demise and the Winged creature, Ghidorah!

Why the hell would the plot synopsis especially hint at him being a fucking winged creature if he was only going to be only 3 separate heads through out the film. And honestly, I'm graciously waiting for more material to come out to further prove your ass wrong  even more.

And you know what? This is the last time I'm ever putting omni viewer's shit on here. Because if he's just going to keep making these retarded type of claims and shit. Then nothing of what he tries to say about the anime films should be even fucking regarded. Seriously, D Man1954 has a better fucking knowledge of the series than he does.