Chapter 4: I love you bestfriend

•Jasmine•

         As I was grinding on Dwayne I was getting real hot and bothered, I wanted him right now, I needed him, and I was gone get him. "Ugh Jazz.." he moaned his moans where the sweetest sound ever, I broke the kiss and Dwayne groaned. I stood up took my shirt off and my shorts.
            While he was sitting up, I climbed back on top of him and took his shirt off, I laid him down and started kissing down his body leaving love bites all over his neck. I made my way down to him V line, I was going to give him something for his generosity, but he stopped me before I could he grabbed me and pulled me back up to him and turned us to where he was on top of me.
           "Tonight is all about you princess." He said while working his hands down my body it felt so right but was so wrong I just didn't want to stop.
            He pulled down my shorts and panties and got to work first with his tongue which made me lift myself off of the bed and made my breath hitch in my throat, he pushed me back onto the bed as he continued to work his magic I was on cloud nine right now. "Mm you taste so good princess." he said while he slid a finger in and was going in and out slowly.

"Ugh don't stop." I moaned pulling on his hair. "Wasn't planing on it.." He said. As he went faster and faster, I got closer and closer to my climax. "Baby imma bout to cum..." I moaned as I tightened around his tongue. "Let me taste you princess." Was all he said and all he needed to say for me to cum, so I did and let Loose on his tongue.
            While I was trying to control my breath he slid a condom on. "Are you ready?" He asked but I wasn't paying attention because I was so freakin out, dis nigga big as fuck now that's gotta be bout 11 inches for sure. "Imma be sore for about a week." I said shrugging my shoulders being dramatic while still staring at it.
             He chuckled "Nahh you not, but you gone be mad at me when I get through cuz yo legs gone wanna fall off.." he whispered in my ear. While sucking on my neck, that's even worse. He then slid in once he was in all the way he made sure I was straight before he sped up and got to thrusting at like a slowish fast paste.
         "Go faster..." I moaned as he was told he went faster and faster and I was screaming his name so loud. "Yes let the neighbors know." he said as he kissed on my neck and was thrusting even harder and faster and with so much passion and force.

           "Jazz...fuck!" He said as our hips went at the same paste. "Lemme ride you." I said wanting more then what he was giving me.
          He smiled and I flipped us over and went to work on dis nigga. "There you go..right there Jazz you feel so good baby don't stop." he said holding onto my hips and making me go faster. I was about to climax again. "Ugh Dwayne." I said, he turned us back over to him being on top and got to pounding my clit it felt so good. "Good hfjeidijz...". Ion know what language I was speaking. "Oh shit Jazz, I'm finna nut in you." Thank bob for condoms, as soon as he said that I released. We road out our highs and he rolled over on side of me, took the condom off that was loaded and tossed it in the trash.

          "That...was...sum else." I said breathing all hard and stuff. Who is you tellin... that was sum of the best I had ever had." He breathed out.
          "Ugh I love you so much for that." He said making me laugh. "I love you too I really needed that." I said, I was getting tired so I laid on his chest and started going to sleep. "Damn I put it down that good?" He said cheesing real hard. "Sholl did baby!!" I said playing with him. We both laughed and went to sleep knowing we gone have to talk about this tomorrow.

***********
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT