Chapter 27: After The Break Up

**Same Day**

•jasmine🌼 POV•

I ran to my car after slamming the door. I sat in my car and cried so hard. Why did this have to happen to me. I kept hitting my steering wheel over and over and over. Thinking how could I be so stupid.

I drove out of his driveway and drove around the corner to the bus stop. I got my phone out and looked for someone to call. I was finna call my mom before I came across Kelvin's name. I dialed his number and he picked up on this first ring. I don't know why when I haven't ever used his phone number.

"Hello?" His deep voice answered. I didn't speak I couldn't speak. "Who is this?" He asked. I decided to talk before he hung up on me.

"I need you." I said as tears came down my eyes. "Aw beautiful okay I'll come pick you up...where are you?" He asked I could hear him putting his shoes on.

"No I'm already in my car just give me an address and I'll be on my way." I said to him. "2423 fifth avenue....turn on that street and you'll see a White House then a green one I'll be on the porch of the green one okay?" He said. I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me.

"Okay I'm on my way." I said in a groggy voice. "Please make it here safe Jasmine" he said sounding worried. "I will." I said. "Okay see you in a few" He said. "Okay bye" I said then hung up.

I took a deep breath and started to dry my eyes. I started the car and was on my way to his house.

Now I have never been to the place he told me to go to but when I got there I was really surprised when I saw huge ass houses and everything. He lived in a rich white peoples neighborhood.

I was driving until I saw him on the porch. I drove into his driveway and parked my car.

I was finna open my door when he opened it for me. I got out he closed the door and just hugged me. That was all I needed right now. I sniffed his shirt he spelled like polo cologne.

He was hugging me so tight and lovingly that I just broke down. I was slowly falling to the ground and he scooped me up and carried me inside.

We got inside and he closed and locked the door. He laid me in between his legs on the couch and I wrapped my arms around him and he rubbed my back.

I calmed down after a few minutes I wetting up his shirt. "When your ready to talk......I'll be hear to listen." He said. So I sat up and began talking.

I told him everything that went down and I was crying again. I hate when I cry because I'm a ugly cryer it's not a pretty sight to see when I cry.

"Aw beautiful I'm sure he didn't mean it" he said coming closer to me and rubbing my back. I shook my head. "Nah yes he did....he hasn't ever looked that serious in all his life...that's the sad part about it." I said while whipping my eyes as tears still came down.

I put my face in my hands. And he just rubbed my back. "I can't go back to his house and I won't." I said. "You can stay here if you want" He said softly. "No I can't I'm not finna bombard your house like that." I said shaking my head. "No you stay here for as long as you need to." He said. I looked at him. "Why are you so nice to me?" I asked looking and him. "What? I can't be nice to you?" He asked chuckling. "I mean yeah but that's a little suspect" I said lowering my eye lids. "I looked at him some more.