Chapter 19: Eventful Night

•Dwayne👅 POV•

As I was driving I couldn't help but think. What if she don't like it? What if she's still mad at me if she don't like it? How is she going to feel after.

I just wanted tonight to be special for her,because she's my future and I can't lose her. She is ever mans dream....I know she's my dream. And I'm her dream...I hope.

As I was stopped at a light red light by the hospital. Something told me to turn and look so I did. I saw Kayla getting out her car and rushing inside. I rose my eyebrow.

Dis bitch she prolly got some disease or sum shit I feel bad for da nigga's life she just fucked up. I shook my head as I snapped back to driving.

As I continued to drive I kept glancing at Jazz and I saw how peaceful she looked when she slept. Just like an angle. I took my phone out and took a picture of her sleeping. I saved it as my screensaver. And continued to drive.

***************

•Jasmine🌼 POV•

"Babygirl wake up we here." Dwayne said while kissing on my neck. I groaned and woke up. I looked out the window and saw that we was at Sandra's Palace. Now Sandra's is a really fancy restaurant that people can barely get into.

"Um Dwayne I think you took a wrong turn somewhere because we at Sandra's Palace." I said as Dwayne held the car door open for me. "Haha nah baby we at the right place" he chuckled out. "As Dwayne why did you spend this much money on me? This has to cost about an arm and leg." I said crossing my arms. "It did and Babygirl your worth every single dime" he said kissing my forehead. "Now let's go enjoy some good food." Said grabbing my hand and leading me inside as he held the door open for me.

"Thank you boo" I said smiling at him and walking in. "You welcome princess" he said. I just looked around. This place was so beautiful. "Name please? The lady said. "Johnson's" He said. The lady smiled. "Right this way please." She said leading us to our table. Everybody was staring at us. I pulled On Dwayne's arm like a little Chile's. "Dwayne they staring at me." I said I saw this one white lady giving me the stank face. "What? You want some Margaret?" I said getting annoyed at her. She just turned around real quick like she wasn't doing shit. "Yeah that's what I thought" I said and I swayed my hips as I continued to walk.

"You know her?" Dwayne asked. "Nope" I said simply. "Why?" I asked. "Haha nothing Jazz come on sit down" he said laughing, holding my chair out for me.

"May I start you lovely couple out with drinks?" The waitress asked. "Yes I'll have the red wine and um baby what do you want to drink?" Dwayne asked me. I smiled at the way he addressed me as his baby. "Um I'll have the same thank you" I said closing the menu. "Coming right up and while be back in a minute ready to take you orders." She said while writing down what we said and walking away with a smile on her face.

I started to look around. "So what do you think?" Dwayne asked. "I thing this is perfect...thank you so much." I said. "Oh baby don't thank me yet tonight is just getting started" he said. "So how is writing coming along?" He asked. "Oh yeah I knew there was something I need to tell you" I said getting excited. "Oh really? What is it" he said as he leaned in on the table. We was sitting across from each other.

"Today in class Mr.Mcchew told me that he as some publisher friends that he wants to give a graft of my book to and if they like it then imma become published" I said cheesing real hard. "Oh damn baby that's wassup, I proud of you mami" he said taking my hands in his and kissing both of them.

"Thank you I'm really proud of myself too" I said. "So how you coming along?" I asked him in a more serious tone. He sighed "ehh I'm takin it one day at a time...I miss him so much..god knows I miss him." He said I just squeezed his hands once. "He's free now baby and in a much better place than here" I said reassuring him. He just nodded in agreement.