Chapter 26: *Bitch has entered the group chat*

(A/N Kayla will have a POV in this chapter :/ get ready for that)

**weeks later**

Jasmine🌼 POV•

We have been doing good for the past few weeks and I'm loving living with Dwayne, but we have one problem....I'm starting to show. And I can't keep lying to Dwayne telling him it's just fat.

Today I decided to tell him because I'm starting to become a bad liar. So I decided to set up a nice dinner and Sandra's Palace. yeah where we went for our first date. It was the best.

I also planned a nice boat ride through the sunset. Ugh I'm getting hyped just by thinking about it. I was out getting some paternity clothes. Theses shits was ugly as fuck. I found like two or three outfits.

I had on some leggings and a hoodie crop top and my purple uggs. I took my sew in out after graduation and got box braids. I love them they fit my face
And Dwayne loves them so he can pull on them with his slow ass. Anyways my hair was down and I took my belly ring out for the pregnancy and everything and I had on my charm bracelet and my mom's ring and my Jesus necklace. I learned a lot of stuff about pregnancy and everything. I went to the doctor the other day to confirm my pregnancy and my first doctors appointment is next month on the first. I was so excited about being a mom. After I was done shopping I got my stuff and headed home to get ready for our date and stuff.

*****************
•Kayla😑 POV•

I've decided to stop being a bitch to everybody and stopped trying to make everybody's life bad.

I dropped out of school for the last weeks of school and decided to get my life together.

I am pregnant....well I was and it was Dwayne's baby I didn't want it and I'm pretty sure he didn't and I wasn't planning on telling him about it but it was eating me up on the inside.

I decided I was going to go to Dwayne's house and tell him everything. I was now in my car biting on my nails nerves as hell. I was scared but it's whatever.

I walked up to the door and knocked. Dwayne opened the door shirtless and he looked tired as hell.

He rolled his eyes and was about to close the door but I stopped him. "What the fuck do you want Kayla?" He asked annoyed. "We needa talk" I said in a serious voice. He looked at me for a minute before he let me in.

******************
•Dwayne👅 POV•

I let her in not having time for her games.

"It looks nice in here" she said as she made herself comfortable on my new couch. "Yeah I know so Whatchu want?" I asked crossing my arms and I stood by the door.

She put her head down then looked back up at me with tears coming down her cheeks. She sighed and spoke. "I think you should sit down for this". She said getting serious. I looked at her and sat down in my chair cross from her.

"A few months ago I was pregnant...." she said. "Okay what the fuck this got to do with me?" I asked shrugging my shoulders not giving a shit about what she was saying.

"Dwayne the baby was....was yours" she said as she cried. My heart dropped. I chuckled real quick. "Wait wait wait you mean to tell me that....that you aborted my fucking child?" I asked trying to stay calm.

She stayed quiet this shit was really pissing me off. "KAYLA ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION DID YOU ABORT MY FUCKING CHILD?!?!" I yelled as hot tears stared to poor out of my eyes.

"Yes" She said barely above a whisper. "I didn't think you wanted it and I sure as hell didn't" she said crying.

"So that night....that night I saw you at the hospital you was fucking aborting my baby..and you never once thought about me." I chuckled as tears poured out of my eyes.