Chapter 6: Yall So Nasty!!

•Dwayne•

I'm getting ready to go pick up Kayla for this double date, we bouta have with Jazz and Chris ion even wanna go with Kayla just a few minutes ago she was yelling in my ear talking about she don't know what to wear. I told her to dress casual, but we was going to eat at this fly spot, so ion know how she gone look.
           I haven't got a text from Jazz all day I'm trying to keep my distance from her, because I gotta stay loyal to Kayla and that's what imma do but it's so hard cuz Jazz is everything that I want and need. She stay on my mind all damn day.
           I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize my phone was going off I had a miss call from Kayla and 14 new text messages from her I ain't read nun of them shits nor did I call her back. I just finished getting ready.

          I had on some black slacks, black dress shoes, a white button up shirt with my overalls, and a bow tie with my glasses look all educated and shit. A nigga was looking fly or whatever.
            After that I locked up the house, got in my car, and bounced to Kayla's place. When I got there Kayla was outside tapping her foot real hard on the porch bouta put a damn hole in it. I got out and was about to say she looked nice before I got interrupted by her big ass mouth.
            "Where have you been? I've been waiting for you outside freezing my ass off and you know I ain't got much of it, and why the fuck do you have on them damn black shoes I told you to wear the purple ones? you know to match my dress??" She said because she had on a real short dress, and in the front the V was all the way down to her bellybutton, all her breast and shit was out, she had on some real tall heels, her hair was flat ironed, she had her make up done, and she was looking pretty editable right now.
          "Bitch are you listening to me?" She asked. "Huh?" I said dumbfounded. "Nun I really should of stayed with Jessy at least he had taste.." she tried to whisper, but I heard her I just rolled my eyes and got into the car. She was still standing outside waiting for me to open the door for her. "So is you gone get in?" She just ignored me, I ain't give no fucks I started the car, said peace, and started backing out until she ran up to the door opening it real quick and got in. "So you really was finna leave a nigga??" She asked "Hell yeah I ain't finna wait for you to get yo shit together." I said she ain't say nun so I just started driving off.

***
               We pulled up the same time Jazz and Chris pulled up. I was watching them I saw how bad Chris was treating her, dat nigga ain't even hold the door open for her dudes like him needa stay single. That made my blood boil. "Dwayne you gone get out or what?" Kayla asked I ain't say nun I just got out and slammed the door making sure my presents was known, Jazz looked at me and turned away looking pissed off at me prolly cuz I haven't texted her all day. Kayla got out after me and I locked the doors of the car.
             We met up inside "Table for four?" Chris said.

"Name?"

"Um Jackson" Chris said.

"Right this way please" the lady said leading us to a table for four.

         I sat down next to Jazz across from Kayla and And Jazz next to me in front of Chris. "May I start to guys off with drinks?" The lady asked.

"Um yes please I'll take a red wine please?" Jazz said she always had class.

"Yeah I'll have the same.." I said

"I'll have a white wine.." Kayla said

"Yeah me too." Said Chris while he was on his phone cheesing hard as hell, ion know why when all his joy was supposed to be right in front of him.
             I shook my head and looked at Jazz she didn't look like she was enjoying her self. "You okay?" I whispered to her, wasn't nobody paying attention to us. Kayla was to busy trying to steal the silverware, and Chris was so busy on his phone. She just ignored me. "Look I'm sorry for not talking to you earlier today.." I whispered she just chuckled. "Nigga don't talk to me you really pissed me off today it's gone take me awhile to forgive you.." She whispered and crossed her arms.
                I sighed, the drinks got here. "Now what can I get you lovely couples tonight?" The lady asked.

"I'll take the shrimp Alfredo, with the steak well done, and for my side I would like a loaded baked potato, oh and for dessert a slice of you delicious chocolate devil cake, please and thank you." Jazz said.

"fat ass" Kayla said

"Oh shit you noticed?" Jazz asked has she stood up and turned around.

"It is getting fat ain't it?" She said looking back at it. Me and Chris laughed while Kayla just rolled her eyes.

          "Um I'll have the same" Chris said.

        "I'll have a streak well done, and my side Mac and cheese and for dessert some vanilla ice cream." I said. "I'll have a salad please and thank you." Kayla said.

                 "So Jasmine how is volleyball coming along? Have they kicked you off the team yet?" Kayla asked with a smirk, Chris chuckled and looked up from his phone for a quick second then looked back down at it. "Um no Kayla not yet, but I ran into some football players yesterday at school? And they wanted me to tell you to shave more they don't like that you have more hair on yo pussy than they have on there face."Jazz said while sipping on her wine, I was laughing my ass off so was Chris; Kayla was just sitting there with her mouth open.
              "Girl you don't know what time it is? It's time to eat not suck dick close your mouth before you catch flies." Jazz said winking at her and I almost choked on my wine. "Bae you just gone let her talk to me like that?" Kayla asked me. "Aye you started it." I said holding my hands up.
               "Whatever" she said crossing her arms. I turned to look at Jazz but she ain't look at me so I can tell she was still pissed at me. I was mad until I came up with this bold ass idea. Our food came and everybody stared to eat, Chris was still on his phone almost chocking on his food from laughing at it, Kayla was tryna get some waiter to give her his number I ain't even care I had enough of her. Jazz was to busy eating to notice me so me being sneaky I slid my free hand under the table and placed it on Jazz's thigh. She stopped eating and stared dead at me I didn't look back at her, I was acting like I was eating so she did the same.
                 I started rubbing her inner thigh and kept moving my hand up higher, and higher, and higher. Jazz stared to moan which caught Chris's attention finally. "You good baby?" Chris asked. "Um ye-ye-yeah.." She said trying not to sound to suspect, I smiled I loved the affect I had on her.
              "Oh okay so baby how was your day?" Chris asked. I slipped my finger into her panties and started to rub her. "Mmm um..it was... Oh yeah right there.." she moaned closing her eyes I was laughing my ass off. "Uhh I was talking to the food yeah you know it's just dat damn good." she said playing it off. Chris looked at her weird but shakes it off.

                  I put a finger in her a was going real slow just to tease her. "Ugh.." she said out of frustration. "Baby you still ain't answer my question?" Chris said. "Yeah Jazz stop being rude, answer his question." I said. She shot glares at me, I just chuckled at her then I slipped two fingers in and went faster and faster.
           She was a moaning mess "Um my day w-was b-bad but n-now it's s-so fantastic." she breathed out. While he returned to his phone and Kayla was doing whatever she was doing I leaned into Jazz ear "Do you forgive me now?"  I said speeding up my fingers. "No.." she moaned. "Oh really?" I said slowing down my paste. "Ugh fuck yes I do just let me cum.." she whispered frustrated. "Okay cum for daddy then.." I said with my deep voice. After I said that she squirted right on my fingers, and laid her head back on the chair. I sucked on my fingers making sure to look Jazz in the eyes when I did so. "Mmm so damn delicious." I groaned. "Mmm Excuse me for a minute." she said grabbing her hand bag and walking to the bathroom. I chuckled.

***
           When Jazz finally came back our dessert was here. I didn't touch any of mine cuz I already had my dessert, I smirked to myself. "Y'all ready to bounce?" I asked "Um yeah but ain't you gone eat your dessert bruh?" Chris asked. "Nahh I already had some... some of the best dessert I've had in a while." I said smirking at Jazz and she was just cheesing hard as fuck.

She finally forgave me....

*********
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT