Chapter 14: she flipped

**Next morning**
•Jasmine•

  I woke up to my alarm going off, ugh we go back to school today. I sure wasn't ready for that.
        I shook Dwayne trying to wake him up. "Dwayne get up!!" I yelled in his ear. His ass still didn't wake up so I went to plan B. I started to kiss on his neck and around his face until I came to his lips, I kept pecking his lips until he finally woke up and started to kiss me back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and when I didn't give it to him he, squeezed my ass making me gasp and letting him slip his tongue in.
           As soon as I broke the kiss he groaned. "Mm I could get used to waking up like dat.." He said, I laughed. "I'm sure you could, come on get up we have to get ready for school." I said getting out of bed limping, and Dwayne started to laugh I just ignored him and headed to the shower while Dwayne threw a bitch fit because he had to get up. I swear he so bipolar.
           After we was all done and looking good we headed off to school.

***
          When we got to the school Kayla was at the front doors talking to her little minions like usual. Dwayne looked at me, and made me look at him. "Aye don't let her get to you Ight?" He asked. I didn't reply I just looked away. "I said Ight." He said more sternly. "Yeah whatever.." I sighed. "Good now gimme a kiss." He said. I pecked his lips, I was finna get out but Dwayne locked the doors.
          "What the fuck was that? I said gimme a kiss and I want my kiss come here." He said grabbing my chin softly and kissed me deeply.

               After I broke the kiss we got out. And Kayla was already starting shit. "BABY!!" She screamed running into Dwayne's arms, bumping into me hard almost making me drop my books.
           "I missed you so much!!" she groaned and she started to tongue down Dwayne right in front of my face trying to make me jealous, and it was working. "Um okay Kayla that's enough.." Dwayne said looking at her with disgust.
         "I've been thinking how about we skip school today and go to my place?" She asked him trying to be seductive. I opened my mouth and pointed towards it like I was finna throw up.
         "Umm please go get a room??" I asked turning around because I didn't want to see them tongue each other down.

          "Females be jealous these days." Kayla said while laughing. That made me stop in my tracks and turn around. "What did you just say?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "You heard me slut...you ain't nothing but a hoe that's been trying to get at my Dwayne for the past few years now. You just mad because I got him before you could ever get him. Don't no man want a bitch that can't provide for herself., like you and yo stank ass momma."

         Now she ain't have to bring my momma into this. After she said those last words something just snapped in me, I started to shake my head, take my shoes off, take off my big ass hoops, and got ready to whoop some ass.
         "Oh is the little baby mad?" Kayla asked while laughing. "Ha ha ha..." I faked laughed as I attacked that bitch.
           I started pulling on her hair, dragging the bitch left and right, throwing punches to her face and her sides; she got a few licks in. "Bitch who the fuck do you think you talking to?!?" I yelled while throwing punches. I pulled out some of her fake ass weave, when I finally decided to stop. I got up and was finna walk away but dis bitter bitch don't know what to stop.
          "Aye Jasmine...I know a hoe named Joe dat hit harder than yo ass." she breathed out. I walked up to her ass and knocked her straight out. I picked up some of her weave. "ITS CALLED RESPECT HOE!!" I yelled "LEARN SOME!!" I said as I blew her weave on top of her and walked away.
          One of the dudes from the football team was recording the whole thing he came up to Kayla's face and was zooming in and shit. "DAMN KAYLA YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!" He yelled I  just laughed, Dwayne was just standing there looking shocked as fuck. "What happened to don't let her get to you?" He asked. "Aye she started sum her ass couldn't finish.." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Don't write a check yo ass can't cash!" was all I said before walking off to class.

************
FOLLOW
VOTE
COMMENT