Chapter 34: Don't Leave Me...Please.

**The Next Morning**

•Jasmine🌼 POV•

I woke up the next morning worried because I was scared...I didn't want him to leave I was still in love with him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Right now I just got out of the shower and I have to go to a meet and greet at 9:00pm don't know why they would schedule it that late but it is what it is.

It looked like it was going to be a rainy day so I just wore a baggy hoodie and some leggings and my slides with socks. My hair was naturally curly and I didn't have on any make up just my diamonds and my mom's ring and a necklace.

After I was finished getting dressed and everything I walked downstairs. I sat on the couch bored because I didn't have anything to do.

My babies where gone and I didn't have my Dwayne. I decided to check and see what airport Dwayne was going to go to so I called his manager.

It rang for a few minutes then he picked up. "Hey rick here what can I do ya for?" He asked. "Um hello this is Jasmine...um Dwayne's....friend? I was wondering if you could tell me what airport Dwayne was using?" I asked nervously. "Um why would I do that?" He asked. "Because...you wouldn't want Dwayne to go on without seeing a good friend would you?.....I'm sure if he knew you where talking to me and didn't let me see him...oh boy would he be pissed." I said trying to sound convincing.

"I guess you have a point.." he said trailing off. "I do?...I mean...well duh of course I do." I said tryna play off what I just said. "Yeah so he isn't using an airport he's taking his private jet...his jet is located out next to Hollywood hills....do you know where that's at..?" He asked. "Yep I sure do" I said writing down what he was telling me. "Okay good I'll tell him your coming to see him." He said about to hang up. "WAIT!!...uuhh I mean don't tell him..I want it to be a surprise." I said. "Oh okay...well it was nice talking to you...see you later." He said.

After that I hanged up. I was kinda worried about how this was going to go down but then again I'm kinda...kinda not worried about it.

****************
•Dwayne👅 POV•

I was sitting on my bed chilling watching the game just thinking about shit.

I really love Jasmine but she made it clear that she don't love me...I mean I know I hurt her but she wasn't the only one hurting. She put me through shit too. Changing her number and shit, moving to a different state like come on now. But I just can't shake the fact that I love her so much.

I took my eyes off the game and decided to post something on instagram. I was scrolling through my camera roll until I found the picture I took of jasmine while she was sleep in my car. I smiled at it. I kept scrolling and I can across the video of us in the car heading to the beach.

Ugh we had some good times together....I just can't find anybody else that does me like she does. I shook my head and turned my phone off.

I laid down and thought for a while until I let sleep take over.

I gotta do what I gotta do if I want to get over her.....

**************
**9:45 at night**

•Jasmine🌼 POV•

I'm pacing my room back and forth trying to decide if I want to go to the meet and greet of if I want to go and see Dwayne.

It's a hard ass decision when you have to choose between two things you love with a passion.

I finally made up my mind...

I had on some grey fitted joggers and a long cream colored sweater and I slide on some slides. It was pouring outside right now so I had to hurry up.

I ran downstairs, locked the front door and ran to my car. I got in took and deep breath and headed off to the Hollywood hills.

********************
•Dwayne👅 POV•

I just hopped outta the shower and was finna change my clothes I had on some grey sweats and a white T-shirt that said "dope" on it in big black bold letters and I had my glasses on with my earring in and my Jesus necklace on and my white Rolex.

I finished packing my last suit case and laid it on the floor for the people to come and get them. I put my jacket on and headed to the car so they could drive me to my jet which only took about 5 minuets seeing as tho I lived so close to it.

*******************
•Jasmine🌼 POV•

I pulled up into the parking lot and got out of my car. I ran straight into the building and went to the front desk.

"Um hi...um I'm here to see Dwayne?" I asked the lady. "Oh yes you must be jasmine...um you might want to hurry up it looks like he's about to get on the plain" she said looking out of the window. I turned and looked in that direction and saw Dwayne walking outside. I sighed and ran towards him.

I got outside but he didn't turn around to look and see who was making that noise. It was still pouring so I was soaked.

"DWAYNE....DWAYNE!!" I screamed out his name. He finally turned around and he looked at me and turned back around. He started walking to the plain. "DWAYNE WAIT PLEASE..." I cried out to him. "What do you want jasmine" He said with out looking at me.

We kept our distance far from each other

"I'm in love with you" I said simply. "You mean you wore in love with me?" He asked still not looking at me.

"No I mean....I'm in love with you...I'm so sorry for pushing you away like that the other day...you are everything I've every wanted and still want...your my other half...there's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you and to have you...if I die right now there's so much that I would loose out on...I'm always going to love you and be in love with you...no matter what..what happens...it's so quiet here in the world by myself and I feel cold with out you...this house that we built for the both of us?..no longer feels like home...there's always going to be something about you that makes me think that your my man...Dwayne either you like it or not your always going to be my man...I can't take back the love that I gave you...and I don't want to..baby I love you and I hope that you know that...you...you Dwayne taught me how to love...you showed me that I'm perfect with all of my imperfections...and you showed me so much more...there is no life without you because it's not living if your not in my life...you put life in me...I can't loose you...and I won't...I would and will go with you anywhere...because I'm in love with you Dwayne Johnson.." I said out of breath while crying.

He finally turned and looked at me. He crossed him arms and spoke "Jasmine how..." he sighed and rubbed his waves. "How am I supposed to believe that?" He asked.

I put my head down and continued. "You don't have too...I just want you to realize that I was wrong...and I'm truly sorry...and that I love you still Dwayne through all of this..." I said as I trailed off.

"Jasmine I just can't..." he said trailing off. I started to cry. "I just can't stand here and say that...that I'm not still in love with you..." he said making me lift my head up. "You drive me crazy and I'm so deeply in love with you." He said.

That made me smile. He started to walk up to me so I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He spun me around and then stopped spinning me.

He kissed me deeply and passionately. I spoke after I broke the kiss. "I will never stop loving you Dwayne.." I said as I looked into his eyes. "And I'll never stop being in love with you Jasmine." He said

"Always..." I trailed off. "And forever" he said finishing our saying as we locked pinky's

then he kissed me again. So gently and passionately.

True Love never stays ways from each other for a long time...

❤️Thé Énd❤️

**************
🌸Authors Note🌸

So I hoped you guys enjoyed my story🙈. I'm so happy that I finished this book I might make a sequel and that one will have more chapters and stuff in it so if you would like a sequel please tell me. Thank you so much for reading my book it means a lot to me. I had fun making this book and I hope you had as much fun reading it so please Follow me, Leave Nice Comments, and vote thank you very much.💙