Kuroko no Basuke: Secret From the Past

I went to different life threatening missions that almost took everyone’s life. Well, maybe not everyone ‘cause I finished the mission as easy as pie but there is some secrets of course that needed to stay secret even though you are surrounded by people who admire you.

“Tetsuya Kuroko, good works you have here. You have served the agency very well.” My boss or master said and I just nodded at him like the usual.

“Sr.Arel, can I request something?” I asked eagerly while holding my papers.

“Why yes, Kuroko you can.” Sr.Arel said and I exhaled slowly but hard.

“Can I live like a normal teenage, Sr.Arel?” I asked and his face slowly saddens. I just want to lead a normal life while I am in my youth days.

“Kuroko, you do know what you are saying right?” Sr.Arel asked and I nodded my head as an answer.

“I know this day would come. Here are you papers. You will lead a normal life as you have always wanted.” He said with a smile that leads me to smile too. Finally! I am free from those violent wars against others!

“Burt, if we need help we will come for you. Remember, an agent will always be an agent.” He said and I nodded. I quickly gave him a hug and he hugged me back in tears.

“Come on, Sr.Arel, I’m not gonna die yet.” I said teasingly and I left waving goodbye to him. I went to my office and packed my things. The other agents said goodbye to me while the others just kept quiet. I will miss this agency especially the first one who acknowledge my existence.

“Thank you, Mario. I will say goodbye but we will meet again.” I said and he nodded. I went outside and my car is waiting for me to be driven.

“Hello car! I am your owner!” I said while smiling but kept my emotionless face as usual. I went inside my car and started to drive and when I was in the road my car suddenly stopped and it started to smoke.

“I needed to get out of here as quick as possible.” I said and I ran quickly far away there. I remembered my things are still in there so I used my shadow and shadow travelled there. I took my things quickly and I shadowed travelled back, there I saw the explosion on the car.

*BOOM!*

It was so loud, so noisy and the sound is irritating. When I went back to the car, it was on pieces.

“Maybe… someone installed a bomb in my car but what have I done to them?” Kuroko asked to himself but he just shook it off and thought of a way to get home.

“The only way to go to my new home is shadow travelling.” I said and I used my lack of presence so no one can see or hear me, then I shadow travelled towards my house. It was the house of my parents first but they were killed when I was just 5 years old.

“Home sweet home.”