Chapter Two, Pumpkin Juice.

✯⋆♚⋆✯

Chapter Two ✵

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・・ :・゚

The train doors began to close as the warning whistle sounded, kids quickly said goodbye to their family and friends before boarding the train.

Thomas placed the two girls' trunks on to the train, he looked over his shoulder as the doors closed to the train.

Ignoring the disgusted glance sent his way from a man with white blonde hair, he dusted his hands off on his robes. "Alright, you both double checked to make sure you have everything?" He asked and turned to them.

Selena was the first to answer, "yes. And thank you for everything Mr. Owens, I had a lovely time." Selena smiled at him and he beamed at her.

Turning to look at Sandy, who stood beside her, Selena spoke. "I'm going to get on the train, I'll see you in a few minutes?"

Sandy nodded, chewing on her cheek.

"Have a good school year, and try to stay out of trouble." Thomas told her, his voice was stern, but his eyes were twinkling with amusement.

Selena smiled, "I can't make any promises." She shrugged and walked passed him, wrapping her hands around the doorframe, she climbed onto the train.

She paused and gripped the handle of her trunk, before she began to walk down the passage, looking for a compartment to settle in.

Thomas turned to look at his daughter as Selena vanished, "please do your best to stay out of trouble, and remember to write." the amusement had faded, and was replaced with pleading as he made eye contact with her.

Sandy cracked a smile, "you do realize that it's me you're talking to? I live for trouble." Strands of her hair blew across her face as she crossed her arms over her chest, she seemed to be hugging herself.

Thomas sighed, closing his eyes, he pinched the bridge of his nose, "just please try to not get expelled." He opened his eyes and placed his hands down.

Her eyes glistened slightly, but she didn't think he saw. "I'll try." She offered a small smile.

She looked to the left down the train as there were now only three doors between them and the man closing the doors.

Turning her head back to look at her father, she was suddenly pulled into a hug, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him, she hugged him tightly as she took deep breaths.

Neither seemed to want to pull away, but they were forced to as she had a train to catch.

Swallowing, she lifted her head up. "Please try not to work too hard, I can't have you getting sick, I only have one dad, and I still kinda need you." Sandy spoke seriously and looked him in the eyes.

He half smiled, his eyes were misty, his adams bobbed as he swallowed thickly. "I'll try."

Not fully believing him, Sandy nodded as she chewed her lip. "Good." She settled for her reply.

Thomas cleared his throat, "You better get on the train, we don't want to be left behind." He straightened, he met her eyes with a reassuring smile.

Sandy nodded, her eyes downcast. She didn't speak as she walked by her father, and boarded the train.

Without looking back, she grabbed the handle of her trunk and walked down the passage, she looked in compartments in search of Selena as she walked passed.