Chapter 6: Torture

~ Kyle's PoV ~

Perfect.

I expected Bebe to be a selfish person, it was typical of her to be like that. I had filed out of Stan's house since there really wasn't anything to do and I had to get home anyways. After packing my clothes away, waiting, and reading the text, I went out to the location of the body. There it was, lying like a rabbit who got shot. Her hair was long and sleek, and her coat was draped over her slightly shaken body.

Since my family were a killing and torturing family, we had a basement. Ike and my parents wouldn't mind, we always cover up who we kill. Burn them. Throw them in Stark's Pond. That's why you see so, so many bodies there.

One of them was Cartman, if I hadn't told you. That's why he's never around. The police stopped looking for him. Heidi was... devastated. She almost killed herself, but her parents got her therapy just in time.
...
I stole her antidepressants.

No one should mourn Cartman, that bastard. He did everything to torture me, and now she wants him back alive?! I wouldn't allow it. And I won't.

Anyways, I took Wendy's soon-to-be corpse into my house and opened the door to the room. "Ike! Get over here; it's her!"

He ran downstairs eagerly while I opened the door to the room. It's the room. That's where the fun happens.

Me and Ike descended downstairs, where there was everything you can imagine. Knives, cuffs, a chainsaw, drugs and meds to put people to 'sleep' if we were done with them. And in the middle there was a chair, just perfect for anyone to get tortured in. Blood from various amounts of people had dried on that chair, but it was unexpectedly in good shape. And it didn't smell bad, at the least.

We sat the maiden down on the chair, using separate handcuffs for her on her hands and legs. We wanted to watch her wake up, like what me and Ike mostly did with our new subjects.

We pulled up two folding chairs and sat, starting to talk about recent murders; me teaching Ike how to not get caught by the police — he was about to be 8 soon — when he was killing someone. And one rule that he always broke; don't murder anybody in the house, it's obvious to see it.

.

.

.

.

.

Wendy's shining violet eyes flashed open at the sight of everything around her, including me and Ike. She tried to move, but was held down by the broken metal police cuffs that were on the chair, which was strapped to the floor by various types of glue, encasing the wood to the floor. She started to cry as she struggled, trying to break free and failing. I decided to reveal myself to her.

"Ohhhh Wendy, Wendy, Wendy~" she froze.

"K-Kyle...? Why... what are you..."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh," I laid a finger on her soft lips. "There there, dear Wendy. There's a reason why you're here. Do you know what that reason is?" I took the finger from her lips and bent down face to face with her, almost giving her an Eskimo kiss. She shook her head.

Ikr jumped into the mix, startling her from behind the chair. "Because you messed with my brother's crush!" Wendy froze.

"...w-which is...?" she stuttered. She didn't know, that was good, considering I was trying to be as smooth with my wording as possible.

"Teeheehee~" I giggled at her foolishness while I stood up and put a hand on my cheek gently. "Take a guess~"

She stayed silent. "Have you given up? Hehehe, it's so fun playing around with your head~~" I poked fun at her and waved my hand towards her like asking a servant to leave. "It's your boyfriend! Oh, I mean ex, boyfriend;" I put my left hand on my chest while bending down and putting the right on my thigh for balance. She was becoming pale and starring to cry, unlike me who's face was red with pleasure.

"...S-Stan..." she said. "I... I..."

"Never loved him? Wanted to give up on him?? Or is it that you're just a selfish bitch using him?!" I changed my tone whilst putting emphasis on 'bitch'. I folded my arms and stood. "I never liked you anyways, and I know you never liked me either! So much for a puny atheist."

She kept still, on the verge of crying.

"Say, are you still going to start thinking that I'm crazy? Coo coo in the head? Grow up, Wendy dear, because I'm not crazy, no no no! I'm just a psychopath that tends on killing about 50 people per year! That's why you hear about homicides on the news~" I informed her. "...you can ask questions now. But only 3, ok?" She nodded.

"...do your parents know...?"

"DUH! They're killers too! We're a family of killers! Even my precious little Ike is!" I gone to Ike, who was standing beside me with a knife, hugging him and pinching him on the cheek. He was almost my age, so I managed to hug him whilst standing up straight. I let go. "He's learning though; next question!"

She forced herself to say the question. "How do you know know that Stan is my ex boyfriend now...? We broke up only an hour ago..."

"Easy!" I said, pulling a phone out of my pocket, in which wasn't over my own phone. "I had gotten a link to Stan's phone, and now I can see who he texts in an instant! Also I can see all his photos, games, accounts, and whatnots; I'm glad I have the link! Teehee! Last question, Wendy dear!"

She faltered and hesitated, but soon blurted out her last question. "How long was it... that you had a crush on Stan...?"

It was one tricky question, I had to admit. Since preschool, I knew he was the one, he was so cute and I knew he was my soulmate. Just look at his button nose; his raven black hair; his sparkling oceanic eyes!

"Ugh, since forever! More time than you were with him!" I said cheerfully. "You were lucky to have him. But I'm not going to kill you, oh no." I put a finger on her chin and pulled it up so she was forced to face me. "I'm just going to torture you, until you know not to mess with MY STAN. Got it...?"

She shook her head hard to the point that her neck bone might've cracked. She shed a single tear from her right eye.

I stood up. "Well, I'll be off now~! Enjoy your stay here!" I said as me and Ike went upstairs to the now very good smelling house. "Bubba! Dinner is ready! You're favorite!"

"Coming, Mom!"

Words: 1119