Chapter 10: Stop

~ Kyle's PoV ~

Stan... Stan just fucking saved me.

I don't know how I let myself go so deep in thought that I unknowingly almost committed suicide, that was Stan's thing. But I didn't think it was real, him hugging me after saving me from drowning.

Nevertheless, I hugged him back. "Why... why did you come h-here?"

He didn't respond for a few moments. I felt his heart beat on my chest, faster, slower, faster again. I felt his breath on the back of my neck, and how... warm he was. Even after diving into a pond for about 5 minutes in winter.

"Its about Wendy. Just don't worry about it. You're the important one right now."

We sat there for a few moments. I knew he had forgiven me, and I forgave him. No words were spoken, but... we just knew.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Bubba!! Gerald has to use the chair, so hurry up with that girl or he'll get mad!!"

"Ok mother!"

I ran down the stairs. I know I only tortured her once, but I was getting to the point where I didn't want to kill anyone. Or hurt. Stan broke up with Wendy a long, long time ago.

I got to the torture room. Wendy was sleeping peacefully on the chair. I walked past to her carefully, and got a knife that resembled a saw—sharp edges and all. I took the gag and put it around her mouth as she woke up.

Her muffled cries didn't stop me from tying it around the back of her head in a rage for being with him. But after he saved me...

Without thinking, I put the knife so delicately on her wrist; and started going down. Back and forth the knife went.

SHLING

"NOH!!"

SHLING

"PHLEASE!!!"

SHLING

"SHTOP!!!!!!!"

SHLING

SPLURT

Her hand was now unattached to her body, blood was on my face, my jacket, my shoes. Wet spots grew on the top of the gag, and tears ran once again from her eyes, pupils full of fear, sadness.

I felt so sorry for her... But...

"Kyle." she said his name as a greeting with a hint of anger in it.

I...

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me, I don't know what to wear when December comes and I don't have a lot of winter clothes! Soooooo, can you come?" Her fingers intertwined and she folded her hands close to her chest as if she was pleading.

I hate...

She messed with Stan, whoas wasn't hers; he's my Stan.

I fucking hate her!!

I threw the knife down on her other hand. She screamed through the gag in pain as I tore open the insides, filled with blood and fat and bone. I... I wasn't done.

I tore off the fingers from her decapitated hand, blood gushed our onto the floor like a water sprinkler. Wendy watched in horror and pain as I kept stabbing it... stab... stab... stab...

...

Stab.

59 stab wounds on the first hand. 35 on the other. I was literally a monster. Blood was all I saw on the hand now. And my gloves were bloody... blood was everywhere. I couldn't get more descriptive of what I saw than that. There was just... red.

Wendy had still been tied up, I didn't want to do this anymore. Hell, I hated my life now. I hated her more. Both were evident.

But I couldn't bare to see her face anymore. I walked up to her, untying the gag and her hands and feet. And I covered her mouth, making her unconscious. She had a face of surprise but didn't say anything. She was knocked out. I got my duffel bag (the one I used to go to Stan's) and I put her now unconscious body in there. I went upstairs and got a piece of paper. I wrote some stuff on there for when she got up. I took off my coat and changed my pants and shoes, and took off my gloves.

I walked out of the house. I walked out of the block. People asked me what I was doing, and I didn't even bother to speak. I walked right past them, as if they were hallucinations, as if they were transparent. They were just sounds in the wind that hurt my cheeks.

Until I saw Stan.

"Dude... what are you doing? Why don't you have a coat on?? It's cold dude..." I didn't respond. "Kyle, just come with me, I'll—"

"Shut. The fuck. Up." My heart spoke for me. "You don't even know... you don't even know... and I fucking hate you so much... and love you at the same time..."

Before he could say anything, I was off like a rocket. Straight past him, past everyone.

It was a blur where the hell I was going.

...

I was without a coat and I was cold. I don't think I had walked out of South Park, but it felt like it. I felt like I just walked 100 miles in one.

I set Wendy down on the cold floor, opening it a few so she could climb out. I set the paper in the bag, and I went off.

~ Time Skip ~

~ Wendy's PoV ~

All I saw was darkness. And a little snow was in the confined area. I climbed out with my non-hands, realizing it was a duffel bag. My nuns were wrapped in bandages and quite bloody. I found a note to the side of me, not knowing what to think as I read it.

Dear Wendy,

I'm sorry. My guilt won't hurt you anymore. I'll give you a final test, get back to South Park. I don't care how you get back. If you get back, tell the people that you just found yourself with bandages nubs and inside a duffel bag. I don't need the bag, so just leave the note and the bag there.

Kyle.

P.S., Stan isn't yours anymore. He was never yours.

Words: 990