Chapter 13: Simple

- Still Nobodies Perspective -

Kyle walked outside on the following Sunday, head down, thinking. 'What the hell was I doing at this time?' It was half past seven, he was wandering around South Park... and nevertheless he had a destination.

After a few minutes, he stopped and stared blankly at the shop: Tweek Bro's. A coffee bean and mug filled with coffee. A brand new pastry added beside the mug. I stopped admiring the details and walked in.

The smell of coffee instantly hit his face as it always did with customers. A cool breeze made his forest eyes prick tears at the contact and his freckled cheeks to grow red.

"G-gah!! Kyle? You're never around to buy anything! What are you doing here??" Tweek was there at the counter, shaking with a cup in hand and his phone on the other—which he had accidentally dropped to the sound of the doorbell ringing as Kyle stepped inside. Thank lord he didn't drop the coffee.

Kyle put down 5 dollars on the counter. "What does it look like I'm supposed to do, just sit here and wait for others to come here, supposedly your boyfriend? No, I came here to have a pastry." Kyle's voice was tired, for he hadn't spoken all day since he woke up. His eyes were a bit baggy, unlike Tweeks.

Tweek shivered at the remark, giving him the pastry of choice—a simple blueberry muffin— and a sweetened coffee.

Kyle sat down at one of the round tables, taking out his phone and scrolling through for at least anything interesting. To take his mind off ANYTHING.

And he was so focused on trying to have happy thoughts that he had to be tapped on the shoulder to look up, noticing his coffee and pastry was now in front of him.

"Kyle, are you alright?? You're s-spacing our a lot—" the twitching blond asked him. "And your face is super r-red..."

Kyle didn't respond, feeling his face, which was now red with anger and added embarrassment. "Oh my god..."

"Gah! That'll be hotter than my temperature'll ever be...! D-do you wanna maybe talk about it??" Tweek asked in a helpful manner.

"...sure." Kyle said, Tweek sat down at the agreement and placed his coffee mug down on the pure white table.

"O-ok... tell me what's up."

- half an hour later -

Kyle's coffee was almost finished and his muffin was all eaten, and Tweek's coffee cup  half full.

"And that's all... Stan is so adorable and I can't take it...! He's... ugh!" Kyle buried his face in his hat while blushing like mad. Tweek giggled internally at this.

"Don't worry d-dude, I was like that when I first was with Craig... you just need to spend more time with him cause then you'll get used to the relationship thing! Gah— I hope that's good advice!" Tweek responded to Kyle. He knew so little, it was a bit sad to Kyle over what he didn't know. The water, the blood, the shedded tears... he didn't need to know one of his friends had tortured and almost murdered their crush's ex/girlfriend for love or he would most certainly have a heart attack. That's the effect of what they put in the coffee—meth.

"Thanks Tweek, I knew I could get help from you..." Kyle thanked the other with relief.

"Y-you're welcome! Also... gggh... are... a-are you sub or dom?! Gah!!"

"Huh? What's that?"

"Y-yknow... subm-missive and d-dominant?!"

"Ohhhh... yeah... I'm a switch..."

"Oh ok..." Tweek said nervously.

Both boys stood up and went to the doorway. "Thanks again, I'll see you at school tomorrow!" Kyle said, fist bumping the taller boy.

"S-see ya!" Tweek said, and Kyle walked off. The blond smirked, it was just like when he had a crush on Craig, so naive to love.

He closed the glass door to the shop, the bell ringing behind him.

Words: 665