Chapter 7: Normal

Me, my dad, my mom, and Ike. Sitting together eating dinner. Like a normal family. To hell with that.

"So Kyle," my mom broke the silence that I couldn't decide was comfortable or uncomfortable. "How's your victim going?"

"Oh, she's fine! I haven't tortured her yet but I will soon," I said, rather cheerfully.

"Ok bubba. But remember to feed her, you can take out some more food for her."

"Ok mom."

"Dad, did you kill that guy that was bothering you for being Skankhunt42 yet?" I asked.

"Oh not yet, I have to take them down one by one. But you're little subject is in the way."

"Sorry Dad, it'll just take a few days to get her 'in shape'."

"I'll help him!" Ike said cheerfully.

"Ok, but don't kill her, alright?" My Mom warned.

"Ok, I won't!"

.

.

.

.

.

I carried a plate of food downstairs for Wendy so she would have something to eat. I always fed my victims if I was only torturing them, and she was one of them.

"Wendy Wendy Wendy~" I called. I saw her, her eyes dry of tears, her cheeks puffy.

I set the plate down and uncuffed her hands only. "Now don't try to escape, ok? Or I'll have to give you a worse punishment... death! Oh how I would love to play with someone's guts! But that's for Kenny to handle, he always brings live rats or birds; hehehehehe!" I handed her the plate of food and a fork. I climbed up the stairs. "Tata! You're punishment starts tomorrow~"

~  Stan's PoV ~

I looked at my new scars being swiped gently by a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl/rubbing alcohol. I was in the bathroom, door locked. I was tending my wounds. Maybe they would go away in a few months... yeah...

My phone was on the sink still on the text messages of my millionth breakup with Wendy.  It wasn't easy or looked like one, but it was. She was like a succubus, trying to get into my mind instead of my pants— but also my pants. Probably. She was being a snake! I couldn't stand her. And I'd already changed my Facebook profile to single; I didn't know if I would let her come back into my heart to possess me again.

And I was one step closer to Kyle. Nothing was between us except that one thing. That one scene. Where his eyes would've turnt as big as plates if it could've. His hands shaking. And a tear running off of his eye... I didn't want to think of that moment. But now Shelly anf dad we're gone, the house was almost mines. Mom was in her room. Doing... anything mostly.

I didn't know, but that really wasn't the point. The point was me. I hadn't done anything productive. All I have done was my homework and kept my personal hygiene in top shape. I haven't been eating, go outside and actually have fun, nothing. All day, in my bed. I didn't wanna go anywhere except the warm comfort of my bed...

But today was Sunday. Homework done. Nothing.

I sat on the couch and watched TV. Terrence and Phillip were the best, but today I didn't laugh. I didn't cry. I didn't even crack a smile. Just a blank face until I drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————
'Stan~' Wendy was right in front of me.
She was still, not breathing... like a picture.
'Stan!'

-kiss her          -punch her       -walk away

The three options right in front of me.

-kiss her          -punch her       💜walk away

I turned and walk the other direction. And Kyle appeared, right in front of my eyes like a cloud of smoke. But in the same position as Wendy.

-kiss him          -punch him       💚walk away

I turned away, but to no avail.

"Come on, you can't walk away from all your problems. Stop doing this to yourself." Someone said from behind me. I turned: my past self. Just a bit shorter than me... from 4th grade... that was when Wendy and I first started dating.

"You know that you have to choose one, dude. You can't do this to yourself. To me."

Both the 'pictures' of Kyle and Wendy appeared on both sides.

"Choose one, dude."

-Kyle                                                     -Wendy

...

💙Kyle                                                     -Wendy

My heart belongs to him.

"Wise choice, dude. We had to choose someday. Now those 4 years of suffering can be over for us... thank you."

I felt the shorter me hug me, a cold hug, before dissolving into mist. I fell unconscious.
————————————————————————

I woke up in a cold sweat. What the hell was that dream? 'Choose one...' I didn't even have the slightest clue what that meant. I decided not to count on it.

I wiped my forehead with the back of my sleeve and looked outside. It was already dark... how long was I sleeping? I checked the clock on the cable box: 23:11. It was 11:11; right on the dot. I instantly realized that I could make a wish... it was silly but maybe it would work!

I put my hands together and tried to figure out what to wish. I wasn't a troublesome child, and my parents loved me! I have a girlfriend but...

...

"Please let me be with Kyle. Please..."

Words: 881