Chapter 8: Persecution

~ Kyle's PoV ~

The next morning I jumped up out of my bed, ready to torture a person I never hated more in my whole entire life. I got into my actual clothes and skipped downstairs, to where my family was already eating breakfast.

"Mornin' bubba!" my mom greeted me. "Gonna torture her today?"

"Yeah mom," I said, sitting down at the table and being passed a plate of food. "I'll cut her fingers first, then her toes. Like you said..."

"I'm helping out, right?" Ike asked me while facing me from a left side.

"Obviously! I need help from a good assistant after all~" I flattered Ike while pinching his cheek. My parents chuckled while he scowled.

"I'm not a kid, Kyle..."

"Whatever. You're still my little brother!"

We all ate in a weirdly comfortable and warm silence until me and Ike finished breakfast. On a full stomach, we headed downstairs to see the sleeping Wendy, like she was already dead.

I went up to her and slapped her. "Get up."

She blinked the weariness away and looked up at me. She stayed silent, like always.

"Well? Today is the start of your week!"

"The week of horrid torture..." she snapped back.

"Exactly!"

I went behind Wendy and I grabbed a knife from the knife deck. The most sharpest one. "Y'knowwwwww, Stan and I had been together for a long, long time," I started, running my now uncloaked hand on the blade's edge and taking even steps towards the back of her until I was leaning on the right side of her, whispering into her ear. "You took him away from me. He was mines from the beginning, not yours. Ike! Get over here!" I shouted.

Ike came to me and grabbed a second knife—fuller than mines but it would do. He went to the other side of Wendy and spread her fingers as I did.

Wendy looked at us in a mortified state. We raise our knives.

"Ready, set...."

She closed her eyes.

...

"Oh wait, Ike; get the gag! I don't want dear Wendy to alarm the whole neighborhood~"

He grabbed the gag and stuffed it in her mouth, Wendy being unable to get it out. We practiced that so the victim doesn't choke.

We went into the same position as last time.

"Ready? Setttttt... cut!!"

We both went down on her fingers, spurting reddish black blood on the chair, out knives and on the floor. Little bits of her 'meat' hung out and the bone was cut out, shaven off clean. Wendy tried to scream in pain but she couldn't shout out a word. We continued with this cycle until all of her fingers were dismembered. Ike did it out of pleasure, me out of hate. And Wendy lost her voice. She could only have so many tears...

We did her toes too! Such delicate skin... and it was so...

I had an urge. THE urge. I didn't want to kill her, just be off with a warning! But it was far too strong of a craving to see someone stop breathing praying for their last bits of life. I had to call Kenny.

When we finished, I promised her I'd give her something to eat and went upstairs, grabbing my phone and calling Kenny.

Ringgggggggg... Ringggggggggg... Ringg- "Hi Kyley Wiley! What's up?"

"Kenny I need you to help me. I have the urge thing again!"

"Ahh shit... hold up, I'll be there in like... 15 minutes. I guess."

"Also don't fucking call me that, ok?"

"What, Kyley Wiley?"

"YES, Kenneth."

"Awww, ok. Kyley Wiley!" He hung up before I could complain.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Thirty minutes and he was finally at the door. I opened it to see the boy in the dirty orange parka and orange... everything, holding three live pigeons in his hands by the claws that were trying to escape. "Heyyyyy; sorry I was late, three birds are hard to catch! Anywayswe doin' it in your backyard or in your room?"

"I'm the backyard, my parents don't allow me to kill those... things... in the house," I replied nonchalantly.

We made our way to the back of the house and Kenny set the first bird down. I took out my pocket knife from my back, beginning to end the bird's life.

I plunged the knife down into the pigeon's neck until it stopped breathing. Blood spurted out onto me and Kenny's face as I cut it to the left, I definitely cut a vein. I put the now bloody knife directly down it's chest; it's liver, intestines, stomach, and ribs peeking out. I did almost everything to it—dismemberment, empty out the organs, cut off its feet and wings, take out its bones, everything. Even for Kenny it was hard to watch.

I finally finished, but the urge still wouldn't go away. "...bring me another bird, Kenny. Now."
.
.
.
.
-SPLAT-
.
.
.
.
"CAAAWW-" -SHING-
.
.
.
.
.
My knife, was so... bloody. Every pigeon that Kenny had found met the same fate as the first one. There was a pile of small infected pigeon guts in the corner, and the empty pigeons lay in a row. All the organs were cut up into pieces, but the bones stayed in their spot. But the blood—oh the blood... it was everywhere. The three little pigs and the big bad wolf; only... they had nowhere to run and I killed them all.

But at least the urge was gone. "Thanks Kenny. Sorry you had to see this... fest."

"No no it's ok dude! The thing is you went ham on those pigeons, the thing really got to you, huh?" He poked a bit of fun at me.

"Yeah... thanks though..."

"No prob bob!" He said, patting my back with his conveniently clean hand.

"It's... Kyle."

"I know."

"Anyways; you should leave now, I'll clean this mess up. It's—"

"Uhm; no way! I'm helping you dude, that's final!"

I was a bit startled at this, but I let him help anyway. We both got this mess started so we should have cleaned it up, right?

While Kenny threw the guts in the garbage and the skeletons in my room which I kept, I got a lemon from the fridge and swept it over the blood since people might notice it and it was already dried, wiping it with a small rag after it was covered. We ran into eachother while I came back inside and he came down the stairs and we both headed for the doorway.

I opened it for him and he walked out.

"Bye Kylie Wiley! Let's do it again sometime!" He shouted through his hoodie as he put a peace sign to his face, something that he always did as 'Princess Kenny'.

I facepalmed as I closed the door. Why did he make everything seem dirty...?

Words: 1140