Chapter 9: Missing

~ M o n d a y ~

There was a missing sign the day that I came back to school.

================================MISSING! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHILD?

(Insert image, the story won't let me put in pics)

Name: Wendy Testaburger
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Grey/Purple
Wears purple mostly
Athiest
Age: 14
Please report this child at 1(800)-***-**** if you find her!!
================================

Well, her parents must really care about her. At least she's safe with me~

As I went into the school, I heard running, then a hand drag me to the closet of the school. The one and only, Bebe, closed the door and locked it and turned to me, in which she was crying.

"What did you do to her?!?!" she finally screamed after a few tears streamed down her cheeks like rivers. She started shaking me up and down like she was trying to get me to snap back in reality, which I was at that point. "Why are you doing this?! ARE YOU GOING TO BRING HER BACK?!?!?!"

No one could hear us from the sacred closet, so I shut her up by pushing her slightly—my head was a bit fuzzy from the shaking but I had consciousness. "I haven't done anything too bad yet, dang Bebe; get a hold of yourself!"

She was turning pale over her tons of makeup, which faded away from tears. "YET?!"

I put a hand over her mouth. "Shut up...! People will hear."

She wiped her eyes off from tears and looked at me with longing eyes. "Just please, don't hurt her much. I just want her to be safe."

"So you love her~? How sweet~ Ok then, anything just to get her away from my Stan, ok?"

She lowered her head and her eyes dropped to the ground, as a yes. I exited the closet, heading to my first class. I'm feeling lucky~

.

.

.

.

.

~ R I N G G G G G G ! ! ~

School was over, and I walked out of the double doors outside... to see a blow of wind cross my face and make my eyes water from the cold. It WAS getting chilly outside, as Mrs. Marsh said. It was freezing now, more snow on the streets then usual and tiny pecks of salt dusting the sidewalks. I walked home alone: I hadn't seen Stan after the incident. It was just... hard to confront him now. That and the fact that the butterflies in my stomach are calling for him, like they want me to die of anxiety. Like Tweek.

Before I realized it, I was at my house, but I decided to go somewhere. Somewhere that I could think.

I went to Starks Pond. It was still snowy, so I had to dust off the snow that had formed onto the rock. I sat there; cold and scared. Tears and cold prickled my cheeks like no other snow storm could have done. But at that moment I didn't care. I felt... guilty. Like it was my fault that the love of my life gained depression. For everything. Of course, murdering was my passion—but those people had children. Wifes. Husbands. Loved ones... and I was being a selfish little b-

"Kyle!!!"

I felt myself fall, then plummet into a dark cold abyss of... water. I just fell into the pond like an idiot! I felt the freezing cold take me over from head to toe and my light body sink to the bottom. Was this what I deserved? The light faded from my eyes from a blue to nothing before I could finish my last thought.

~ Stan's PoV ~

"Kyle!!!"

I found Kyle walking up to the pond, suddenly jumping out of nowhere into it. I didn't even care anymore if we were on bad terms or if he hated me or wanted to... kill himself... I jumped in with him, trying to propel myself into the water to get to him.

The thick icy water slowed me but it was enough to get him back to safety. And I was the one who had to give CPR...

I went for it and pushed my lips onto his, breathing air into his lungs and pulling apart to push down his chest. My head buzzed with the lack of air but was pushed out by the words: SAVE HIM!

A few more times and... a hell load of water gushed out of Kyle's mouth and he gasped for air. His eyes were full of tears despite the water that spilled out of his mouth and all over his face. He kept coughing and tried to sit up, but I hugged him tightly without warning. "Kyle! Oh god... you're safe now..."

"S-Stan? You saved me?? But... I thought I was alone..."

"Just shut up dude. No matter what, I'm not letting you die on me..."

And I'll never let him die on me.

Words: 801