The Battles

Link Start

I spawned in and was met by a familiar face. It was the gorgeous Sinon with her amazing blue hair  and beautiful blue eyes that are as sharp as cat eyes. My thoughts were cleared but then fill by Sinon. Sinon was my Asada of GGO, I realise they kinda look similar. She said in a cute voice "oh hello C/N"

"Hello Sinon, how are doing and are you ready for BoB?"

"Yeah I'm almost ready, I just need to talk to someone"

"Me too I need to go equip my weapons, well see ya in BoB"

"Bye bye C/N"

I opened my menu and equiped my weapons. I equiped my M82A1 and my Glock 18 with a new red dot sight in the top. I stated heading to te BoB waiting room and I really wanted to see Sinon again. I wonder who she had to talk to, I wonder what she had to talk about.

Time skip

I walked into the waiting room and saw Sinon. "Hi Sinon are you ready for BoB"

"Yes"

"Great lets see who we are versing"

"Look it's Kirito" as Sinon pointed at the Kirito, as he walked though the door.

"Hi Kirito"

"Hi C/N" as he waved at us.

"Do you want to join us to see who we verse"

"Sure"

We all walk over to the terminal.

"Look Sinon, you and Kirito are in the same group but you can only verse each other in the finals"

"How about you C/N" Sinon said

"I'm group E, see"

I whispered into Sinon's ear "You can beat Kirito" then I hugged her.

"Stop, why are you hugging me" as she pushed me away.

"Sorry"

"Don't do that ever again"

"Ok geez it was just a hug"

Round one Matches start in 5 minutes.

"Good luck you two"

"Good luck C/N" then Sinon kisses my cheek. I can't hug her yet I see.

Time skip

The world loads, oh it's the forest ruin map. I can make it to the top of that tree and I could snipe my opponent. Ok I'm in the tree now where is he. I closed my eyes and listened, I heard grass move to my left. I opened my eyes and saw someone in a camo. I moved my sight to his head and pulled the trigger slowly in till I heard a click. Then he's head just flew of with one bullet.

Time skip

Ok last opponent then its BoB, I wonder how Kirito and Sinon are doing. Hope Sinon wins. I scanned the area so many times where are they. Once again I closed my eyes then I heard a branch break behind me. I turn around and shot him in the head with my pistol. He tried to knife me, well he should of shot me instead.

Time skip

I checked the terminal. Yes Sinon and Kirito made it, wait Sinon resigned. Why did she resign I know she can beat Kirito. Well the battle royal starts tomorrow, I should get off. Then a girl started to scream my name. It was Sinon and she was running to me. "Hi Sinon are you ok"

"Yeah everything is fine, I just wanted to say bye to you"

"Oh really, you wanted to say bye"

"No I wanted to hug you back" then she hugged me.

"Sinon?"

She didn't reply, she just kept on hugging then put her head in my chest. Then she said "I like you" I moved Sinon's head.

"C/N?"

I said nothing and then just kissed her. At first she was shocked but then she gave in. We broke away and I said " well I love you"

She said I love you back then said good bye, see you in BoB