Shino's Brithday

It's Shino's birthday, I need to get something great for her. What should I get? Oh I think I should get her, her Hecate but a replica. I hope it can help her with her fear and it should it's a gun she uses a lot in GGO. I also got her a cat.

I went to the store and found a Hecate before I left I spray paint it to look like hers perfectly. I also decided to make her dinner. I got on the phone and called the others to meet me at the bar for the party. I went up to Shino and said to her "meet me at the park I have a surprise for you"

"Ok Y/N see you there"

I went to the bar to see if everything was ready. "Ok everyone I'll eat dinner with Shino then take her here. That sounds good to everyone"

"Yeah"

Time skip

I went to the park and saw Shino waiting on a bench. I grabbed her hand and said I love you. She stood up and I took her back home. There was our dinner sitting on the table. I help her get seated and showed her our new cat. I asked her "what should we call it?"

"Neko, sounds like a good name"

"Ok we are calling this cat Neko by the way I have to take you somewhere afterwards"

"Where do you have to take me?" Giving me a curious look.

"Its a surprise"

Then we started to eat our food.

"Y/N this is really good food. You always cook amazing food"

"Well thank you Shino you food is just as it better then mine"

Then both finished and I asked her "you ready to go somewhere?"

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see"

She then went off and got into beautiful black dress. She went outside where I was waiting for her and told her to get on the bike. I drove her to the dice cafe. "What are we doing here Y/N"

We went inside and everyone surprise Shino. We all then got drinks and we had party food out. We just had a party for Shino's birthday. I brought out a cake for her but this time I cut a slice and feed her. Afterward we gave her our presents, everyone was glad to see that I got a second present for her. She unwrapped it and just stared at it. I was expecting her to start to just and break down because it was a gun but she looked at me and hugged me. She said "you got me, my Hecate it real life. I knew you had more and I love it"

I knew it she would love it. I was surprised she didn't break down. We left and went back home.

I carried her back into her house and laid her on her bed. I was about to walk out then she asked "you can sleep with me if you want"

I laid down next to her and hugged her. I whispered "I love you and goodnight"

"Love you too, goodnight Y/N"

Then she fell asleep on my chest and she was like fully asleep. I removed her glasses and set then on the table. I kissed her and went to sleep myself hugging her as she was a teddy bear. "Happy Birthday Shino, I love you" I whisper to her. We were both sound asleep.