Unusual Day

Shino sleeping on my chest became normal but I loved it when she did. She is the most important thing in my life and I would want to marry her. It's way too soon, we've only been together a couple months. In ALO we have married and we both have rings in game. I know there is no marriage system but we just have rings. We act like we are anyway

At school Shino has not been bullied, they pretty much stop talking to her. She's started talking to people and making friends on a minor level. Every time she talks to someone new I'm there to help her. I have similar problems I'm scared of people but we both make friends this way. I think me and her replica Hecate has helped. She still has some fear but I'm here for her.

"Shino are you ready to go" I yelled to her

"Nearly"

"Ok, and thank you for the ring"

"The dragon ring right"

"Yeah"

She stepped out and she was as beautiful as ever. Her school uniform suits her so well, I then walked towards her and kissed her. After that we started to walk to school. As we walked the girls that bullied Shino came up to us.

"I'm sorry Shino"

"It's ok, if it wasn't for you I would of met this guy"

She smiled at Shino but with fear and then she and her friends went away.

Time skip

We went to our classes as normal and at the breaks we would eat our food together but Shino always sat on my lap. Today was weird she didn't she eat her lunch next to me. When we finished I grabbed and held her hand and asked "what's wrong"

"I don't know"

"We'll find out what's wrong, even if it's the littlest thing" I hugged her and then she sat on my lap. She even said I love you. Something is wrong I know it is.

After school we walked home holding hands. Her hand was soft as always, she did something today she pulled me in for a hug, normally I do it. I knew what ever was wrong was fixed or was still there.

We made it home and I made her dinner then I picked her up and put her in bed tucking her in and asking her one more time "what's wrong"

"It's about before, what if I never got bullied and we never met"

"We still would of met you were my senpai when I first saw you. I would of met you in a different way we where met to be"

"You always tell me the truth, I love you"

"Goodnight Shino"

"Goodnight Y/N